We’re Solace. For more than 40 years we’ve supported women and children in London to build safe and strong lives. Futures free from male abuse and violence.
Whatever form violence comes in, from rape and trafficking to relationships based on psychological or financial control, we know escaping its effects can be the hardest thing to do. That’s why it’s so important we’re here.
We find creative and innovative ways to support thousands of women and children each year. Stand with us to end violence and abuse now.
Our services include:
- Advice, advocacy and support; improving safety, housing, finances and benefits, and health.
- Counselling and support groups.
- Safe refuge accommodation.
- Dedicated support for families, children and young people.
- North London Rape Crisis service.
- Support for women with drug, alcohol and mental health issues.
- Legal advice and representation.
We also provide a service for male survivors and perpetrators of domestic violence in some London boroughs.