King’s College London is a multi-faculty research-led institution and one of the top 10 UK universities in the world.
King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research. We are dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realising our vision of making the world a better place.
Through our commitment to exceptional education, impactful research and genuine service to society, we are creating positive change in our communities, both in London and on the world stage. Our Vision 2029 looks forward to our 200th anniversary in 2029 and sets out our ambitious plans in five key areas:
- Educating the next generation of change-makers
- Challenging ideas and driving change through research
- Giving back to society through meaningful service
- Working with our local communities in London
- Fostering global citizens with an international perspective