- Team: Support, Training and Consultancy
- Location: London or Manchester, UK (currently remote)
- Full-time (flexible hours and working options welcomed – please state this in your application). Core hours are 10-6pm, Monday-Friday. Some out of hours work is required on a rota basis, 9am-9pm Monday-Sunday
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in the arts use data and software – for the better. You’ll be spending your time navigating incoming client calls and emails, solving problems and finding bespoke and best practice solutions to help clients get the most out of their data and the Spektrix CRM. You will be part of a daily team who together hold the responsibility of managing support tickets and taking support calls, prioritising effectively to ensure clients get the very best service.
Support Agents help Spektrix clients to find solutions to problems, analyse their data with custom reports and turn their ideas into practice with tools the system provides. We love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by putting the Spektrix tools to their best use and thinking about data-oriented, smart, and innovative solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Acting as a first line contact with clients for their support needs on the phone and over email, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Guiding clients through putting their ideas into action. That could be talking through how to segment customer data for a mailing or teaching someone how to set up a promotional offer.
- Helping our clients analyse and report on their valuable data.
- Troubleshooting issues and identifying the best ways to solve them.
- Giving advice and training clients on best practice use of the system, usually over the phone and screen share.
- Identifying opportunities for long-term, consultative projects and feeding these into the team’s priorities to be assigned to a Support and Training Consultant or Senior Consultant.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team.
- Helping to maintain system documentation such as How To Guides.
- Offering technical support with some of the hardware associated with using the system, such as ticket printers, pin pads and scanners
You should have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- An ability to provide effective customer service or technical support.
- An ability to apply existing skills and knowledge to solve new and complex problems.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Time management and prioritisation skills to set you up for working to tight deadlines.
- A sense of pride in your work and how it could relate to the success of Spektrix and our clients.
- An interest in using technology to solve problems.
You might also have
- Experience working in a data-oriented role.
- Experience working with a ticketing, marketing or donor CRM system.
- Experience working in the tech industry, perhaps in software or hardware support.
- Occasional travel between London and Manchester (our two UK offices).
- You should be prepared to travel throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland if required.
- Core hours would usually be 10am-6pm or 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. This is a full time role (40 hours a week) but we are accepting applications from candidates who are interested in job sharing the role, or would like flexible working arrangements. Please comment on your application with the hours you will be looking to work.
- Regular working hours are 10am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
- We work across a rota covering the rest of our opening hours. From the Support, Training and Consultancy team, we:
- Have two team members working 9am-5pm each weekday. Some team members choose to do this early shift regularly Have one team member working from 1pm-9pm each weekday. Some team members chose to work a regular day on the late shift; typically you wouldn’t have more than one or two late shifts a month (unless you wanted to take more.)
- We also have a 9am-5pm and 1pm-9pm shift every Saturday and Sunday. Typically you wouldn’t have more than one of these shifts every month. For weekend shifts, if you prefer, you can work from home. If you work a Saturday then you will have the following Monday off, and if you work the Sunday then you’ll have the preceding Friday off, meaning you’ll always get a two-day break from work.
- NHS top up scheme (covering dental, optical, therapy & counselling, prescription and other health related costs)
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business
- Continuous development supported by team sessions and a learning budget
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- 25 days paid holiday with flexibility to work bank holidays
- 2 volunteering days per year
- Pension scheme with matched contributions from Spektrix up to 4%
- Office demo, drinks and celebrations every Friday (currently virtual)
- Varied range of regular socials (currently virtual)
- Cycle to work & Season Ticket Loans
COVID-19 Remote Working Policy
Our UK office is currently closed to protect the safety of our team during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re excited to have you working with us in person when normal office operations resume, but in the meantime this means we’re looking for people who are able to effectively work from home for the time being. We’ll provide reasonable support and all the hardware you need to get started.
Spektrix commitment to inclusivity in the recruitment process
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. Studies show that women do not apply for roles unless they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men apply when they meet at least 60% of the requirements. At Spektrix, we know that there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Diversity in the workplace is hugely important to our working environment and to enable both individuals and Spektrix to thrive. By valuing each person’s differences we enable each person to contribute their unique experiences, strengths and viewpoints. Workplace diversity is something we aim to achieve and maintain at Spektrix, and we are pursuing a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and work in. We aim to reflect this diversity in all departments and at all levels of seniority in the business, right up to the board. To meet this commitment we are requesting that all candidates complete a personal demographic survey upon application. The link will be sent to you via email on application. Participation is voluntary but appreciated.
Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer, we recruit regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status and look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
The application process for this role includes, personal detail submission, two candidate screening questions (Why do you want to work for Spektrix? And What can you bring to this role?) and a CV upload. The system will give you the option to submit a covering letter but this isn’t necessary. Please note you aren’t able to save and edit your application so must be made in one go.
The rest of the process includes a 30 minute phone interview and 2 hour long interviews (currently virtual). More details of what to expect in these interviews will be shared when booking.
If you require any adjustments or have any questions throughout the process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer £24,000 - £26,000 pa
- Application Link