Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to the world. Stats Perform provides analysis, insights and predictions, video and data feeds to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
The Senior Software Engineer will design and build solutions that digest and analyze sports data – including video, player positions and movement, and statistics – to provide greater insight into team performance or instant content to media outlets. They will help lead their team in design and development of these solutions from inception through deployment.
Who You Are:
- A Teammate that believes that All of us are smarter than Any of us. Collaborating with others is a highlight of your day.
- A Developer who knows how to evaluate and implement the right technology for the right problem and has confidence in the solution.
- A Teacher who recognizes that time spent leveling up co-workers is worth every minute
- A Sports Fan who will debate Jordan vs LeBron for hours if needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Use modern cloud engineering best practices to create scalable systems to digest, analyze, and distribute sports data and sports insights.
- Contribute to all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Pair Programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD) daily with your engineering teammates.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Coach and mentor software engineers on your team and across the company.
Skills You’ll Use and Learn (not all required):
- AWS/Cloud – Lambda, SNS, SQS, experience preferred
- Microservices/Design Patterns
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Pair Programming/TDD
To apply, please CLICK HERE and NOT the apply button below.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Application Link