Stats Perform is the market-leading sports technology company across media and tech, betting, and team performance.
As a Senior Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
– Working closely with technical management to determine business process, productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals.
– Analysing technical needs and requirements from the business to provide technical expertise.
– Constant review of existing state of the network’s infrastructure and propose new designs/solution for business continuity. Integrate those solutions after being approved by the business.
– Aiding with the resolution of incidents and problems including on-call rota.
– Hands-on implementations as on-site as remotely.
– Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
Skills & Experience:
Strong understanding of TCP/IP
Strong foundation and hands-on experience on routing (OSPF, BGP, VRF, HSRP, PBR,…), switching (STP, VPC, DHCP,…). Ideally Cisco Nexus.
Knowledge of Multicast (PIM, IGMP…).
Strong foundation and hands-on experience on VPN (IPSec, IKE) technologies.
Strong understanding and hands-on experience on firewall vendors, ideally Check Point and Fortinet.
Knowledge about Load Balancing, ideally F5 vendor.
Familiar with any other Security Solutions e.g. IPS, Web Proxies, EDR
Strong troubleshooting skills. Be able to work in high-pressure, fast-paced and multi-tech environments.
Experience designing network and security solutions. Familiar with HLD (High Level Design) and LLD (Low Level Design) workflows. Documentation.
Familiar with Network Monitoring Systems (NMS), desired SolarWinds Orion.
Besides the above, you will need:
Good communication skills.
Willingness to learn new technologies.
Willingness to travel abroad if the business requires it (sporadically)
Availability for on-call
Self-managing and self-directing
Mentorship. Training other colleagues
Experience in ITIL methodology
It will be a plus if you also have:
Experience with Cloud solutions design (Azure, AWS, Oracle OCI).
Experience in automation e.g. Ansible, Terraform
Programming and scripting, e.g. bash, python
Experience with NAC solutions, e.g. Cisco ISE
To apply, please CLICK HERE and NOT the apply button below.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Application Link