We are brave, innovative, disruptive, and authentic.
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000 per annum
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Hybrid – mix of remote working and London office
We have an exciting opportunity to join our small and friendly team!
A little bit of HR provides HR services and gives access to best-in-class, innovative HR advice to our clients. We provide our services on a Pay As You Go, Retained or as a one-off Project basis.
We have grown over the last year and as we continue to experience fast growth, we are now looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who can support our existing team and help to support our mixed client base. This busy HR function carries out multiple responsibilities such as managing and developing clients’ policies and procedures, delivering ER advice and providing the employees with access to their HR data through a managed portal. We’ll expect you to have a generalist knowledge of various HR functions, you will have proven experience of providing HR/ER guidance and support to management teams and/or multiple clients.
You’ll be a HR generalist who will have experience of leading on key client relationships supporting them as an HRBP. You will also have experience of handling multiple HR actions and will guide and develop the team to advise our clients on HR matters in start-up and SME environments.
- Provide senior level guidance on HR policies and procedures
- Advise clients on employee relations situations (e.g., Redundancy, Grievance, Disciplinary, Investigations, Absence)
- Developing HR, people, and culture strategies
- Training and development of existing HR team
- Coaching managers in client organisations
- Recruitment guidance and assistance with client organisations
- Leading clients through performance management processes
- Developing team to maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Developing client relationships to build HR service levels
- Leading proactive client relationships that can support, develop, and challenge clients on best inclusive HR practices
- Managing a team of two
Experience & Skills
- Proven experience within a Human Resources position
- Generalist knowledge of multiple HR disciplines (ER, pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of HR best practice
- Solid understanding of Employment Law and ER
- Proven experience giving advice on ER matters
- Experience of building relationships with service users
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Project/Powerpoint/Excel/Word)
- Experience of driving results through and with a team
- An understanding of Inclusion and Equity
If you need support to apply for this role or would just like to have a chat, call or email Priya on 0203 397 8333 or email@example.com.
- Salary Offer £38,000 - £45,000 per annum