We are proudly disruptive recruitment, training and EDI partners, driving inclusion change in organisations. We provide our clients with diverse, outstanding talent, deliver innovative workshop programmes and provide EDI auditing and consultancy to progressive organisations, serious about addressing under-representation and embedding real inclusion and belonging.
We are brave.
We are innovative.
We don’t need permission.
Our USP is our priority focus on equity, diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process. These principles are at the core of everything we do.
This is an exciting time for our company, as we undergo a significant period of growth and so we are seeking innovative new team members to join our brand as we develop.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for attracting and engaging high quality candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
We want someone who is passionate, self-motivated, adaptable, transparent and true to our values.
You’ll be the vital link between clients and candidates. This role is demanding and diverse. It will involve:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Business Development and managing the Sales pipeline provided by the Marketing manager
- Building strong networks and increasing the profile of Inclusive Recruiting
- Actively selling Inclusive Hires – Online Jobs Board platform tokens to clients to build IR Brand and another lucrative offering to Clients who may/may not want to use the full 360 degrees of a Recruitment Partner
- Experience in agency or RPO recruitment
- Sound understanding of many different sectors
Skills and Abilities:
A solid understanding and proven track record of winning and delivering business within the recruitment sector.
A natural ‘networker’ and communicator, who loves to meet people and open up new opportunities.
Experience in Senior Stakeholder Management and the ability to build and nurture relationships.
A proactive, adaptable and focussed approach with the resilience and confidence to push past the barriers and build your own pipeline.
A passion and commitment to putting diversity and inclusion at the core of all you do and who you work with, clients, candidates and your colleagues.
Your working day will cover the core hours of 9am to 5pm and we are flexible in the way you would like to work, to be able to ensure you have a healthy home/work balance.
- Uncapped commission structure
- 25 days holiday + Bank Hols
- Laptop and phone
- Salary Offer £25,000 - £28,000 pa
- Experience 2 - 5 Years