Stats Perform is the market-leading sports technology company across media and tech, betting, and team performance.
We want to improve the client experience and we are undertaking a major transformation programme in order to do that. This role within Client Operations provides an exciting opportunity to help deliver some of our most strategically and operationally important projects from inception to handover into the business.
You will gain experience delivering a number of projects across the full project lifecycle with multiple and varied project stakeholders in different locations. You will take ownership of overseeing how projects are closely managed to maximise the scope, objectives, efficiency, and successful delivery.
As a Project Lead, you will run a number of projects as driven by business or client needs. This programme entails a number of varied projects across the Client Operations department. The role will work closely with other Delivery Management teams, as well as Services, Success and Support to ensure that all projects are planned, controlled, and then successfully delivered into the business or back to the clients. You will draw on your understanding across a number of different areas of client experience, in addition to helping setup a project initiation and governance process for the department.
- Working closely with Project Teams Functional Stakeholders, ensuring all projects are scoped, planned, and delivered according to the StatsPerform project lifecycle; and that risks and issues are managed.
- Manage multiple projects ensuring that all risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies are captured, planned for and managed closely.
- Produce key project definition documents for project scope, budget, timelines & acceptance criteria.
- Manage the project resources, many of whom will not report directly to you, but will be based in other parts of the business.
- Build and own strong stakeholder relationships (internally and externally) and engage all relevant areas in project communications.
- Provide clear and concise stakeholder communication on the project delivery, leading meetings and representing at programme meetings as required.
- Actively identify and facilitate resolution when required for any project risks, issues and dependencies.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience running projects across a number of different functional groups.
- An understanding of at least one of the following areas – Support (ITIL frameworks), Services (onboarding and integration protocols) and Success (commercial awareness and expectation management) as well as a basic knowledge around client experience / journey.
- Experience in both large- and small-scale projects across different deliverables
- Experience of producing status reports for senior level stakeholders.
- Strong people skills and experience working with a wide variety of different stakeholders – levels, types, etc. – as well as in different locations.
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills, ability to manage a large number of tasks with competing priorities.
It would also be great if you have the following:
- Formal Project Management qualification and three years’ experience in a PM role
- Service Now, Salesforce, Altassian Jira & Confluence applications experience
- Exposure to product development projects is a bonus
- Experience within sizeable programmes, ideally transformational or business separation / integration in nature
- Understanding of BI capabilities
- Confidence to communicate and present to all levels
- Understanding of Agile versus Waterfall approach and when best to deploy
To apply, please CLICK HERE and NOT the apply button below.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Application Link