Role Title: Strategic Product Owner – Healthcare Digital Services
Reports To: Transformation Director
Location: Nationwide (remote- once a month commute to London Or Leeds)
Salary:£60,000-£70,000 per annum
Company: Xyla Digital Therapies
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
Always by your side – driven by excellence – putting people first
An exciting and new senior position as the Product owner for a new and innovative digital product for children and young people’s mental health service, alongside supporting the wider Health and Wellbeing brand with new and existing products.
- Set the vision for the product alongside the divisional leads and subsequently own the product strategy
- Work with Product and Operational teams to define KPIs and metrics for success and convert into a roadmap
- Act as primary liaison for your product with the wider team, communicate milestones and ensure Operations Team have clear narrative to communicate with clients.
- Work with the Squad ‘leaders’ (Product Manager, Product Delivery Manager, Lead Dev, Workstream leaders etc) to ensure they are driving their specific agenda in line with product strategy
- Work with Product Manager and Product Delivery Manager to prioritise the associated detailed product backlog
- Work with finance to assure reporting and analysis which allows for critical evaluation of your product’s success
- Guide outputs from user research and manage key stakeholders, to solicit feedback and validate priorities and solutions
- Work with our designers and developers to ensure agreed work is clearly understood and accurately implemented
- Work together with the Operations Team to inform and align on important product changes
- Analyse the marketplace, exploring how competitors are delivering against their vision and assessing their maturity, capability and product/market fit against our own
- Analyse data, usage statistics and feedback to gain user insight – working appropriate insights into future iterations
- Assist in product design evaluations and user acceptance testing
- Assure refined requirements for upcoming development sprints, including coordinating visual design and UX
- Ensure that internal product update release notes and related documentation such as flow charts, screenshots, and videos to explain changed and new functionality are properly created and published in Confluence
- Overcome barriers and solve problems whilst maintaining the ultimate product vision utilising Operations Team and Technology and Transformation for support
Experience and/or Qualifications
This position will require a demonstrated ability/have previous experience of;
- Product Owner experience, delivering solutions for complex digital products
- Hands on experience of iterative product development lifecycle.
- You have experience developing use cases/user stories that deliver against the Product Strategy and can demonstrate a working knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodology (or other iterative methodologies)
- You have experience of wireframes to communicate expected feature interaction, as well as working with
- UX/UI designers to produce detailed designs
- You can manage and prioritise large sets of requirements and break these down into iterative steps (focusing
- delivery on the most valuable step first)
- You have experience of the software development life cycle specifically how you would go from idea stage of a desired outcome through design and development to the delivered finished solution, with confidence in satisfying the stakeholders involved in the project
- You can demonstrate how you have driven process change when rolling out updated versions of software and followed through to ensure a successful implementation
- You have a data-led decision-making mindset and have used data to analyse user behaviour and product performance.
To discuss further, you can reach out directly to Priscilla Ross in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.