Job title: Product Director
Location: London, UK (Hybrid role)
Helping design, build and operate the best customer engagement programmes in the world, around the world. We power the best customer engagement programmes in the world! We occupy a unique space between retailers and banks helping them to get closer to customers driving incremental sales and lasting loyalty.
As Product Director, you’ll work closely with C-suite to define the vision and strategy maintaining a laser focus on commercial outcomes whilst building an expertise in the marketplace and competitor landscape. You will formulate strategic plans to grow Products whilst also protecting and improving client and customer experiences. This role will be part of the Senior Management Team for the Product organisation and will report to the UK Managing Director.
The Product Director will also be instrumental in scaling the product and design function, driving product process, coaching Product Managers and the wider team around end-to-end product delivery and scaling the product function to a place where squads are mission driven and given autonomy to deliver outcomes whilst moving metrics in a clear and defined way.
- Strategic direction, enhancement, and product performance of the company portfolio of products and services focused on increasing customer engagement, campaign initiatives, driving behavioral rewards and, redemptions
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with the Product Managers and Senior Management Team with Client Launch Plans and Ongoing Management
- Oversee the creation and management of operating models for the Product and Design teams
- Productise our capabilities with an end-to-end framework, developing technical and operational documentation which will enable us to onboard clients faster and upsell to existing clients
- Measure the success of the products and projects to determine the best use of resourcing and budgets to meet the business goals
- Drive product discovery, market research, and competitor research
- Deliver MVPs to test, gather data on and learn from whilst ensuring what we are doing is part of overall strategic direction
- Analyse data and present business cases for roadmap prioritisation and decision making
- Aligning client requirements and timelines to product roadmaps
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of direct and indirect reports
- Hosting monthly product forums
- Simplify our business and operational processes enabling scalable global growth
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategies leading multimillion pound product streams
- Experience operating in a multinational, matrix structured businesses with diverse experience in the fields of product marketing, management, and communications
- Exceptional leadership skills being able to demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity
- Strong planning with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly zoom in and out of key metrics to identify opportunities or problems, conceptualising, prioritising, and managing multiple projects with ease
- Experience leading teams shipping platform-based product across B2B and B2B2C
- Clear understanding of UX design and research frameworks and principles as well as PM frameworks and concepts, (eg, growth frameworks, JTBD, etc)
- Experience managing internal and external complications and challenges that may affect a product’s financial and market success
- Ensure that presentations resonate to each audience in the best way possible, they have to be both verbally and visually engaging, sparking an audience’s interest, curiosity, and attention
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
- Address 12 Little Portland Street, London