Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights – all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
As part of the Product team, you will define how our customers interact with Curve. Based in London, our team has a global impact, with our work reaching customers in 31 countries. As a Product Designer, you will be accountable for every feature you design – from inception through to implementation, you’ll support at all stages of the design process.
Day to day duties:
- Own product design for one of our mission-focused teams
- Work end to end: research into ideas that form behaviour-changing features, then design the workflows and detailed interactions to see them come to life
- Work closely with the team to research and validate designs with our users in mind
- Work with a product manager to run experiments to test your design hypothesis
- Work closely with engineers as they build and release
- Invest in design standards, systems, and processes alongside your team members to create world-class best practices
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers
- Have at least 5+ years as a designer who has delivered ground-breaking digital products
- Have a portfolio full of detailed examples of outstanding interaction design, especially in native mobile apps
- Want to deliver great experiences and solve problems for our customers
- Enjoy the entire product development process, from ideation through to detailed UI
- Are most comfortable with tools like Sketch and Figma and are willing to learn any new tool that will make your work more impactful
- You have knowledge of rapid prototyping software like Principle, Animate, Framer, & Protopie
- Always seek to validate your designs against real customer feedback and data
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience 5 - 10 Years