Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Reporting directly to our People Operations Lead, as People Ops Business Partner you will be both a strategic leader and hands-on contributor who is passionate about how compensation and benefits directly impact the attraction, retention and experience of employees. With your love for analytics you will help design and implement a world-class global Total Rewards Program for our employees in line with our overall business strategy and philosophy. Your role is pivotal in driving the scalability of the business and ensuring our compensation and rewards are always competitive, understood and valued by our employees, increasing the retention of strong performers ‘Keepers’ and securing Curve as an employer of Choice.
- Set up and governance of payroll functions in each country including management of our payroll provider, processes, sign-off and confidentiality
- Developing global mobility policies and processes in collaboration with our VP of People
- Liaise with our appointed immigration advisors to ensure visa and other international conditions of work are met
Compensation and Benefits
- Lead the analysis, management and measurement of compensation, equity and benefits aimed at attracting and retaining world-class talent globally
- Management of regulatory compliance including all filings, reports, and audits related to compensation for example UK gender pay reporting, HMRC equity reporting and other external/legislative reporting requirements.
- Develop and deliver total reward communications to increase the understanding of the value of the total reward to candidates, employees and managers
- Develop statistical analysis insights and reporting in multiple aspects of the People Team activities for decision-making purposes
- Work with local teams to ensure our offerings are suitably localised, partnering with HR Business Partners and internal stakeholders to understand and address any compensation related issues
- Ensure compensation support is provided in terms of job evaluation, grading structures and incentives
- Ownership and management of internal and external salary benchmarking tools and integration with HRIS.
- Manage partnership and negotiation with all related suppliers
- Prepare materials for Remuneration Committees and Leadership Team
Experience & Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience owning Compensation, Benefits and Reward strategies preferably in financial or fintech environments with experience of managing employee equity programmes
- Experience of implementing and/or managing payrolls, compensation frameworks and remuneration globally
- Strong mathematical, analytical, planning, modelling and project management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Use of Tools: HiBob, CloudPay and Shareworks preferred, benchmarking tools, advanced MS Office/Excel/Google Sheets skills required.
- Experience in hyper growth, fast paced ever changing matrix organisation with the ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple priorities
- Happiness and willingness to be hands-on and operational, there is a lot of operational work involved to support the growth and maturity of the business.
Bonus points for…
- Degree level education with CIPD
- Consulting experience
- Additional language skills
This will be a London based role – remote working until September 2021, then 2 days in the office and the rest remote.
Life at Curve
The People Operations team currently comprises 4 people in HR and 7 people across Talent to form the People Operations team. Due to the accelerated growth of the business this year we are recruiting a number of roles for the team to drive value and impact across the rest of the business as it scales globally. We work very closely together across attraction, acquisition, onboarding, experience and referral experiences of all Curves candidates and employees.
We work in a very fast paced business environment which offers opportunities to contribute your ideas of how to continuously improve or add value to our working environment and take ownership of key projects. There is also an opportunity to support your personal growth and invest in your professional development using your own learning platform, budget and unlimited book policy. Last year we overhauled our employee health and wellbeing benefits to maximise access to a wider range of services including EAP, Life Insurance, Healthcare, Apps Headspace and Calm, shopping discounts and much more. We have also trained 5% of the workforce to be Mental Health First Aiders and continue to train more. Our culture is focused around our Leadership principles including Ownership. All of our employees have always received options, from the very first employee to the last employee we just signed. We do not operate annual reviews or compensation models. We believe in continuously assessing and rewarding top performers. We have always had an inclusive culture and our focus is ensuring that we attract and retain high quality talent, motivate and reward high performance, ensure equitable remuneration and embed our culture as we scale. Ensuring our employee benefits and employee experience is equitable across the board is key.
Apply via the button below. If you’d like to discuss this role further, please call Priya Cinar in the Inclusive Recruiting team on 0203 397 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer £55,000 - £60,000 pa plus benefits
- Experience 5 - 10 Years