Job title: Part Time Administrator- Norwich FTC 12 Months
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 (Pro-rata)
Location: Norwich (2 days in office/2 days from home. Monday is a compulsory office day)
Reports To: Senior Administrators
Purcell are looking for a talented assistant to join our Norwich studio. This role will be to aid the Studio and established team that is currently working on a diverse and exciting range of architecture, masterplanning, heritage and interiors projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy.
Our benefits include agile and flexible working (2 days in office, 2 days working from home), Monday is a compulsory day in office. With core working hours of 10am-4pm, a bonus scheme and many more benefits, including bike2work scheme. We provide a strong culture of growth with many opportunities for training and development.
The successful candidate should evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of their work with their application. You will need to be agile and flexible, with a can-do attitude, a willingness to learn and be a conceptual thinker. An understanding of Purcell’s projects and culture would be of advantage. We will be looking for the below experience in all applications submitted:
• Provide support to and work alongside Senior Administrators within the East Region
• Provide administration support to maintain data in our Project Management System (Rapport)
• Document production for the region (Reports, certificates, letters, minutes etc.)
• Assistance with procurement for the region (stationery etc)
• Assistance with call handling for the practice
• Assistance with maintaining H&S records for the region and assistance with facilities management for the 3 studios within the region
• Credit card reconciliation
• Coordinating monthly staff meeting presentations for the 3 studios.
• Carry out adhoc administrative tasks for the region
• Assistance with travel and accommodation bookings
• Experience in a similar role in an office environment
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is essential.
• Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) – Intermediate/Advanced
• Experience with dealing with people at all levels (internally and externally)
• Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
• Willingness to learn and utilise new systems
• Good with numbers and mathematically competent
• Co-operative and collaborative team member
• Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
• Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
• Attention to detail
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.
Please apply via the button below. For a chat about the role, please reach out to Priscilla Ross in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.
- Salary Offer £22,000-£26,000
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org