Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid role, combination of remote (2 days) and Bingley office (3 days)
Damart can be found in France, UK, Belgium and the United States. Distributing women’s fashion products to over 10million customers worldwide, Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care through products and our customer relationships.
We are passionate about our customers and our excellent reputation stems from the key benefits we offer our customers – outstanding value for money, excellent customer service, speedy delivery and comfortable, stylish clothing. When you join us, you’ll be joining a company that’s focused on putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity in the eCommerce team; we are looking for an analytical individual, who has an interest for eCommerce and digital technology, to support the Online Merchandise Manager in delivering the online merchandising plans.
With a background in online merchandising and optimisation, your knowledge will help improve our Customers online experience and increase conversion rates.
- Maximise digital sales by implementing a merchandising strategy ensuring a strong online presence
- Support the Online Merchandise Manager to enrich the customer journey through UX and A/B testing
- Use web analytics and the Omniture Merchandising Console to monitor product position and conversion rates across the site
- Support the content strategy for the UK website by gathering relevant content and imagery to animate the site, social media channels and blog
- Utilise internal reporting and Google Analytics to monitor data and report activity to the wider marketing management team.
Skills and Experience:
Previous experience in online merchandising and site optimisation is essential.
An understanding of Content Management Systems (ideally Magento) and Search Engine Optimisation best practice for eCommerce.
You will be a confident communicator who can create great working relationships with stakeholders effectively.
MS Office ability, attention to detail, planning and time management are all essential skills required for this role.
Degree educated, with an interest in fashion trading, is desirable.
- 5% annual bonus (subject to the financial performance of the business)
- Death in Service at 4x salary
Our other benefits are:
- On site free parking
- Discounted metro card
- On site subsidised restaurant
- 50% colleague discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- EAP and access to the Damart Hub Wellbeing Centre
Any questions, please reach out to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Email email@example.com or call 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £28,000 - £30,000 per annum