Our client is a charity that helps other organisations be more digital through daily content, events and the UK’s only discounted and donated software platform. Their services improve digital awareness and access, connecting charities to the digital expertise and talent they need, and raise the bar for digital skills and understanding for non-profit organisations of all kinds.
As Marketing Manager – Campaigns you will be responsible for the strategy, planning and delivery of all our client’s awareness and lead generating campaigns for tech partners, such as Salesforce, Microsoft and Amazon Web Services. You will be the main contact for partners, ensuring campaigns are progressing, hitting goals and targets and pulling in the right people to assist in achieving them. As well as a talented marketer, you will be a project and people management guru, maintaining and evolving the campaign tracking and management processes. And working closely with Business Development and the Marketing team to deliver delight moments for clients through integrated marketing campaigns.
Our client is committed to making their organisation more diverse. It is really important to them that this is represented in the team. They would particularly encourage applications from candidates from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the charity sector.
- Lead the planning, execution and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns for technology partners.
- Manage the campaign process, using effective project management theory and practice.
- Devise and iterate the campaign calendar and supporting tools.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to make sure campaigns are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities, campaigns, and projects.
- Develop and implement the campaign marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- Be metric driven – track campaign performance and act on them. Prepare regular reports for partners and stakeholders.
- Be a brand ambassador in everything you do, attending networking events and keep the mission at the forefront of all work.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and campaign/project management
- Knowledge of project management best practice and how to underpin execution with strategy and process
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel
- Experience with email marketing software and social media tools
- Comfortable executing lead generation campaigns for clients
- Capable at distributing and promoting a variety of content, including audio, video, survey and written content
- Familiar with analytics tools such as Google analytics
- Proficient with CRM systems for data analysis and segmentation
Why work for our client?
- An opportunity to directly help a large number of great causes
- Start-up mentality and culture
- A really friendly, positive working environment
- Regular team dinners and social events
- Access to a range of perks, from discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships to free coffees and high street vouchers
- Private healthcare and cashback for dentistry, physiotherapy and more
- Free financial and pension advice
- 25+ days holiday per year and the option to carry days forward
To apply for this job, please email your CV to Jason Burgess email@example.com
- Salary Offer £30,000 – £35,000 pa