Salary: 444,000 Swedish Krona (SEK) per annum / equivalent to £37,800 per annum
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (preferably) or London, UK
EQT Ventures is a multi-stage VC fund that partners with the most ambitious and boldest founders in Europe and the US. The fund is based in Luxembourg and has investment advisors stationed in Stockholm, Amsterdam, London, San Francisco, Berlin, and Paris. Fueled by some of Europe’s most experienced company builders and scalers, EQT Ventures helps the next generation of entrepreneurs with the capital and hands-on support needed to build global winners.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for delivering and overseeing the marketing operations support, working with the marketing and the investment teams. You will work on a variety of marketing and communication activities with internal stakeholders and other agencies/freelancers and project manage marketing, communications, content creation, events and design for the funds platforms to ensure these are delivered.
- Manage the website updates, site content, testing and optimising for website performance with 3rd party agencies
- Collaborate with the investment team to support on creating powerpoint presentations
- Create, produce and distribute social media content; including social content in various formats, including copy, video, audio and production of designed assets
- Analyze performance of social media content, including post performance, insights and learning that can refine strategy
- Manage, track and grow the community / audience
- Design presentations, graphs, assets for social media channels and support the marketing team with production in campaigns
- Working with external partners; design vendors, website production companies and other agencies and freelancers
- Manage event planning, end to end workflow for events and track registrations and deliver on small-scale external marketing events and support on bigger events.
- Build events related communication campaigns and marketing material
- Manage and coordinate the investment teams participation at industry events like Slush, Web Summit, Collision
- Experience in a marketing role
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Project management experience
- Experience in social media content creation and copywriting
Skills and Abilities
- Project management skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks working with more than one stakeholder at a time
- Self-motivated and self directed, able to work independently with a positive approach to problem solving
For an informal chat about the role, reach out directly to Izzy Ratkoceri in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer 444,000 Swedish Krona (SEK) / equivalent to £37,800 per annum