The Marketing & Campaigns Manager is a exciting new role in our newly combined Marketing, Campaigns & Communications team. The team attracts and mobilises young people to take action and join our global youth movement – be that to volunteer, campaign or fundraise – and uses our platforms to let them tell their stories and to speak out on the issues they care about.
For the full job description see our recruitment pack.
- Responsible for all volunteer marketing and recruitment and campaign sign-ups
- Manage the creation and implementation of strategies to persuade young people to take action with Raleigh International
- Creating an effective Individual Giving (IG) and alumni engagement strategy
- Managing a fantastic team! You will play a crucial role in creating the shift in the team from marketing our programmes as products, to persuading young people to join our global youth movement.
Skills and experience.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of inclusive marketing principles and approaches with demonstrable experience of increasing lead conversion through a variety of marketing channels. Ideally with experience of creating and executing marketing strategies, including bias for digital marketing activity. Experience of managing budgets and inspiring a team is essential.
Why work for Raleigh International?
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Role autonomy, you can have a big impact on the organisation
- 4 days volunteering leave per year
- Cycle to work scheme/season ticket loan
- Join the family! Raleigh International is a friendly, positive, and collaborative workplace.
- Work with a global movement of young people who are generating solutions to the world’s most important issues.
Equity, diversity and Inclusion.
Raleigh International welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, and we are keen to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the UK and the young people we work with. We are dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organisation and strive to provide equal opportunities to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications and abilities.
We have a ‘fair recruitment and selection’ policy to help us ensure that our recruitment processes are conducted in a fair, non-discriminatory and legitimate manner. We encourage applications from underrepresented groups to help us deliver our exciting new strategy.
Apply via our application link.
***Please DO NOT apply via the button below.***
- Salary Offer £37,000
- Qualifications Proven experience of creating and executing marketing strategies, including bias for digital marketing activity. Ability to analyse marketing activity and report on its effectiveness, including knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience 2 - 5 Years
- Application Link
- Application Pack