Helaba is a well-established private Bank in Central London. They are seeking a Loans Administrator to join their team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist with the day to day running of the London Branch loan book of Bi-lateral, Syndicated and Agency Loan Facilities (Real Estate. Project Finance, Banken Sparkassen & Soverigns)
- Processing of Loan Drawdowns, Rollovers, Repayments and Rate-fixings (confirmations and letters, updating Loancard’s, payments and position sheets)
- Providing support for Head Office/New York branches with Letter of Credits.
- Calculation and booking of all fees.
- Funding of loans in Marzipan system.
- Booking and maintenance of all loans and facilities in MIDAS and Frankfurt systems.
- Compiling and checking of all End of Month reports.
- Maintenance of rent accounts and monthly statements.
- Storing all correspondence and documentation in the electronic filing system (eKa).
- Input and authorisation of payments in SWIFT.
- Input and release deals in the Collateral Management System (CMS)
- Control security documentation held off site (initial storage & destruction)
- Assist the Head of Operations with any tasks required.
- Experience in the processing and settlement of bi-lateral, syndicated and agency loans
- Swift payment message formatting
- Midas Plus
- SAP-collateral management
Remote working till November 2021, thereafter Hybrid working model, 2 days/week in the office (St.Pauls, London)
- Salary Offer £50 - £60k