Salary: Junior Manager pay band.
- £35,000-£45,000* per annum, if UK-based.
- $55,000-$65,000* per annum, if East-Coast based.
*Precise salary will be decided within the band on the basis of experience and skillset.
Location: Remote, with access to co-working spaces. We are an entirely ‘remote’ organisation. We invite applicants located in the UK or East Coast of the US only (due to team timezone needs), who have the right to work in either of these locations as unfortunately we are not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Role Type: Full Time, permanent.
Deadline to apply: 31st January, midnight EST.
Start date: March-May 2022.
Who are we?
Fearless Futures (FF) serves daring organisations – across sectors – ready to actively challenge inequities by addressing their roots, intersections, and lived realities. We do this as an ambitious group of multi-disciplinary specialists by facilitating transformative, experiential equity and inclusion education and partnering with our clients through consultancy to re-design their policies and processes to operationalise equitable ecosystems for their people and products.
What will the role involve?
- Management of the infrastructure of all programmes and learning processes:
- Updating, innovating and organising all programme resources – this includes our programme slide decks and manuals as well as all other educational resources we use, ensuring they consistently maximise learning outcomes and are highly accessible.
- Manage our learning infrastructure processes between our Learning Team, and freelance facilitators and producers.
- Management of our e-learning platform ensuring this consistently meets the needs of the specific client.
- Recruit, train and manage our freelance producers who lead on all production needs of our virtual programmes.
- Lead on engagement with outsourced graphic designers for elevated formatting of Fearless Futures programme resources.
- Line management of the part-time Learning and Consulting Assistant.
The role will report into our Facilitation and Learning Design Manager, Ellie Green (she/her) who is based in London, UK.
Experience and skills
- At least 5 years work experience or equivalent.
- Experience creating accessible and engaging slides/learning materials virtually and in person.
- Experience in project management/a role that required ownership and organisation of a workstream.
- Demonstrable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead, manage and delegate to and support others even if not formally a manager to them.
- Knowledge of anti-oppression principles.
- Experience working with a range of virtual platforms including: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Webex and Jamboard/Mural/Miro.
- Creative and adaptable when unexpected challenges occur.
- Full health benefits package.
US and UK
- Personal leave allowance: 25 days total plus 8 public/federal holidays. The Fearless Futures offices close at year end, giving all staff a further c4-5 days of leave
- 10% pension contributions by Fearless Futures
- Team Away Days
- Birthday present
- Potential for international travel to our U.K. or US offices (depending on location)
- State of the Art IT equipment and necessary home working equipment
- Work from home financial supplement
- £/$360 a year towards any wellness/entertainment/relaxation offerings of your choosing
- £1000+VAT / $1,300 annual personal development allowance
- Friendly, collaborative, highly-connected team in the UK and US
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this role, please do so via the button below.
- Deadline: Midnight EST, January 31st 2022.
- Inclusive Recruiting is a recruitment company that is our partner in this process. With them you can expect an initial screening call, and then an hour long competency based interview. Screening calls and interviews will be on a rolling basis.
Interview with Fearless Futures: from week commencing 31st January, 2022.
- This will involve a live assessment of your skills and an interview. In the live assessment – you will again be asked to execute on an aspect of this role. This will be followed by an interview. This will be with our Programme Accounts Manager and Facilitation and Learning Design Manager.
- All assessment activities will be live so you will not be required to prepare anything outside of the hours of the interview.
- Approx. duration: 2.5 hours.
There may be a final round only if absolutely necessary. Otherwise, decisions will follow a couple of weeks after the interview with the Fearless Futures team.
Accessibility and inclusion
We take inclusion and accessibility very seriously at Fearless Futures, in order to live our values. Know that we will be prioritising this throughout the interview process in a range of ways, including:
- We request phonetic pronunciation of your name to enable us to say your name correctly, throughout interviews.
- You are free to share with us your preferred name rather than your legal name.
- We share our pronouns before each interview and during the application process.
- We will request your pronouns before each interview and during the application process: please share what you’re comfortable with at this juncture of the process.
- We do not request your address.
- We will ensure all interviews have the captions function on.
- All interviews have a short 5 minute break embedded in them.
- All questions asked by interviewers will be shared verbally and in written format posted in the chat, when posed during the interview.
- Detailed information will be shared ahead of the interview regarding the structure and content.
- All documents related to this process will be formatted such that backgrounds will be grey and font will be size 12+, with 1.5 spacing to make them as readable as possible.
- No interviews will take place in-person. Our interviews will take place on Zoom.
- There will be space to share more regarding your specific accessibility needs at the application stage in a freeform manner and we will also create space for this before each interview also.
Fearless Futures is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
We are an inclusive organisation, if you need further support to apply or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please reach out to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team who is supporting us with this important hire. Call 07708 470947 or email email@example.com.
- Salary Offer £35,000-£45,000* per annum, if UK-based. $55,000-$65,000* per annum, if East-Coast based. *Precise salary will be decided within the band on the basis of experience and skillset.