Job title: Learning and Development Manager
Salary: up to £55,000
Location: London (on-site)
About the role:
As the Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the company’s L&D strategy. You will take the lead on the execution of a learning and development agenda focused on meeting the business needs and driving performance. You will be a strong communicator with strong interpersonal and influencing skills. You will have experience of building strong working relationships with key stakeholders across a range of levels and of managing external suppliers. You will be a motivated, self-starter who possesses strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously, to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
What you Need:
- Experience in the same or similar role within the hotel/hospitality sector
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- The ability to create and develop team and management training content
- Passionate about training and development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Track record of creating and implementing a successful L&D strategy
- Ability to multitask and prioritise activities effectively while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic training and development actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Have managed or overseen individual development and progression plans within wider succession plans in addition to apprenticeship and graduate programmes
- Excellent IT Skills
- As our L&D manager it is key that you are a people person and have the ability to deliver engaging training sessions
What we Offer:
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Meals provided
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels – “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year – Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year – Group – Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
To discuss further, you can reach out directly to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.
- Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org