At Inclusive Recruiting, we are on a mission to eradicate bias and inequities from the workplace. We deliver Recruitment, EDI Training and Consultancy services to challenge mindsets and behaviours for transformational change. We Teach, Train and Transform to create more equitable workplaces for everyone.
We Are Brave.
We Are Innovative.
We Are Disruptive.
We Are Authentic.
Our USP is our priority focus on equity, diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process. These principles are at the core of everything we do.
Purpose of this role:
For this role we’d like someone who can help our CEO with delivering equality, diversity and inclusion events. You’ll need an interest or experience in project management and be someone who loves to learn and get stuck in.
- To email pre-work and post-work to the clients and organisation in a timely manner.
- To assist the CEO and colleagues with pre- workshop materials.
- Emailing clients, ensuring the smooth running of workshops and training by following up with clients.
- Inbox management, making sure all emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- General administration duties.
- Booking venues and spaces for workshops and training.
- To ensure emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- General administrative duties.
- Set up and manage virtual meeting rooms.
- Managing event and workshop diaries.
What we would like from you:
- An interest or experience in project management.
- A keen interest in EDI and events management.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willing to learn and get stuck in with the role.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Travel may be required from time to time.
What we can offer you:
- A friendly, funny and hard working team to become a part of.
- Self development through our opportunities and on the job training.
- A chance to enhance your equality, diversity and inclusion knowledge.
- Help with your CV to enhance your career prospects.
- Free snacks, tea and coffee.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact your local job centre or work coach today!
ABOUT OUR KICKSTART ROLES
- Working hours will be 25 hours a week, Monday – Friday (office based, not remote).
- All Kickstarters need to be unemployed and in receipt of universal credit.
- Apply through your local job centre or work coach.
- The job is for 6 months only (possibility to be employed full-time after initial 6 months).
To be eligible, you must be age 16-24 and on universal credit.
Please DO NOT apply via the button below. You must apply through your work coach or local job centre. The Inclusive Recruiting team can be reached on 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.