At Inclusive Recruiting, we are on a mission to eradicate bias and inequities from the workplace. We deliver Recruitment, EDI Training and Consultancy services to challenge mindsets and behaviours for transformational change. We Teach, Train and Transform to create more equitable workplaces for everyone.
We Are Brave.
We Are Innovative.
We Are Disruptive.
We Are Authentic.
Our USP is our priority focus on equity, diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process. These principles are at the core of everything we do.
Purpose of the role:
For this role we would like you to help the team with our CRM database and furthermore make sure all the necessary information is stored correctly within our CRM Database ( Zoho).
- To add candidate information to our CRM database (Zoho).
- Maintain a CRM database.
- Contact candidates.
- Update candidate and client details on the CRM system as required.
- Become the GDPR officer for the organisation.
- Ensuring all data is done in line with the Regulations.
- Developing expert knowledge of the CRM system and training team on this.
- Gather legal RTW ( right to work) documents and upload to Zoho.
- Produce reports on CRM usage.
What we would like from you:
- Knowledge of a CRM database or be willing to learn our CRM database ( Zoho).
- Good telephone manner.
- Willing to learn and get stuck in.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
What we can offer you:
- A friendly, funny and hard working team to become a part of.
- Self development through our opportunities and on the job training.
- Free snacks,tea and coffee.
- A chance to enhance your recruitment and CRM knowledge.
- Help with your CV to enhance your career prospects.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact your local job centre or work coach today!
ABOUT OUR KICKSTART ROLES
- Working hours will be 25 hours a week, Monday – Friday (office based, not remote).
- All Kickstarters need to be unemployed and in receipt of universal credit.
- Apply through your local job centre or work coach.
- The job is for 6 months only (possibility to be employed full-time after initial 6 months).
To be eligible, you must be age 16-24 and on universal credit.
Please DO NOT apply via the button below. You must apply through your work coach or local job centre. The Inclusive Recruiting team can be reached on 0203 397 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.