Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly, and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
If you’re an IT Superhero, we need you here at Curve! We are looking for a bright, adaptable and hardworking Workplace Tech Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Your mission should you choose to accept it will be to provide support, implementing solutions and help shape our company IT policies. In our Workplace Tech Engineer role, you will be the front-line IT support for a rapidly growing organisation.
You will be the go-to resource for hardware & software troubleshooting, technical support and system set-up. Continuously thinking of ways to automate and reduce repetitive tasks, allowing for improvements to be made to the IT experience of our staff.
What will your day involve?
- Provide timely and responsive resolution to all IT problems in a friendly and supportive manner.
- Provision and maintenance of workstations and laptops (MacOS) for our office and remote workers.
- Have a logical/methodical approach to troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Creation and maintenance of system and support documentation.
- Software implementation, licensing, asset tracking and updates
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in IT Support or similar Support Role.
- Excellent knowledge of Apple MacOS, G Suite, OneLogin and other SaaS applications.
- Experience troubleshooting equipment and able to diagnose and fix hardware faults and software issues.
- Aptitude and desire to learn quickly and put new skills to the test.
- Passion for IT and technology in general and the drive for learning more
- Ability to work independently and able to have conviction in their decision making.
- Occasional travel to the London office.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience 0 - 2 Years