BNSSG CCG commissions patient-centred services for a population of over 1 million people. We are a diverse and inclusive organisation that places people at the heart of what we do.
Instrumental to this is the work of the Insights & Engagement team who translate the voice of our diverse communities into actionable insights. The Insights & Engagement team are delighted to offer a unique opportunity to an individual who will balance the skills mix of the team and be able demonstrate the CCG values in their work.
- The Insights and Engagement Manager will be responsible for gathering insights from the population we serve to help us make the right decisions to improve their health.
- The post-holder will need to have a natural ability to organise and adapt to a constantly changing working environment. They will need to be able to listen to the needs of our population and translate this into actions which can be taken by our key stakeholders within our healthcare system. Finally, they will be relentless in their search for the “so what?” from the feedback we receive and to communicate this in a simple and clear way to colleagues at all levels.
- Engage with our population using a variety of tools and approaches.
- Analyse feedback carefully to translate feedback into insightful conclusions which can drive a better understanding of our population and to drive effective decision-making.
- Ensure that key learnings are communicated in a clear and understandable way to stakeholders at all levels.
- Work in partnership with external organisations to engage with people and communities.
- Maintain awareness of best practice in engagement and insight-gathering activity and ensure we adhere to the relevant policies, protocols and legislation.
- Take a leadership role within the Insights and Engagement team to help to develop the our vision and strategy.
- Specific line management responsibilities to support and develop the Insights and Engagement Officer role (Band 5) within the team.
How to apply
- All applications should be made via NHS jobs AT THIS LINK: Insights and Engagement Manager (jobs.nhs.uk)
- Full details of the job description, person specification and pay/benefits package can be found at the link above.
- Contact details for the recruiting manager can also be found at this link, if there are any additional questions.
- Address South Plaza Marlborough Street Bristol
- Salary Offer £38,890 to £44,503 pa
- Qualifications Please see job description
- Experience 2 - 5 Years
- Application Link