Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights – all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
We are looking for ambitious Influencer Marketing Interns to join our fast-paced Growth team and recruit, negotiate, manage, and develop high-performing influencer marketing campaigns. Whether it’s brainstorming creative campaigns, exploring fantastic influencers or negotiating terms, you’ll be sure to be kept on your toes.
You will support the Growth team in identifying business opportunities, analysing trends across social platforms and play a central role in our overall growth strategy, ensuring we hit our monthly business goals. You will report directly to our Growth Manager who will support your learning and development. We care as much about hitting your personal goals as your business goals at Curve.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are great communicators, highly autonomous and are driven by success to join our team with the opportunity to become a full-time employee at Curve.
- Recruit, negotiate and manage influencer campaigns end to end.
- Help grow Curve’s user base by recruiting high-quality influencers to drive volumes of signups.
- Report and measure success of individual campaigns.
- Have a voice in our outreach strategy and help the Growth team uncover new jobs to be done and use-cases for our product.
- Highly autonomous and ambitious individual who is driven by results.
- Great communicator, who has strong interpersonal skills.
- Social media is part of your DNA with a great knowledge of the social landscape.
- Proficient in the Excel/Google Sheets and Microsoft/Google Suite programmes.
- Fluent in multiple languages is a plus.
- Previous experience in PR, social media, digital marketing or related field is a plus.
- Effective negotiation skills coupled with strong partner relationship management skills.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Application Link