We’re looking for someone who wants to spearhead change in the entertainment industry and set new Spektrix clients up for success with our world-leading ticketing, marketing and fundraising software.
As well as being the key contact for our newest clients as they undergo a software revolution, as an Implementation Project Manager you’ll be coordinating with team members from across Spektrix, as well as our clients’ teams and third parties. We aim to deliver brand new Spektrix systems to our newest clients on time and crucially in a way that helps them reach their business goals and raise their ticketed and voluntary revenue – and you’ll play a major role in this.
Whilst formal Project Management experience isn’t a necessity (though it can’t hurt), you’ll have a hunger to learn, won’t be afraid of a tough conversation or challenging timeline and most importantly you’ll want to see positive change in our sector.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate everything to do with a Spektrix implementation – establishing and managing a project plan that includes data migration, testing, training, web integration and system set-up.
- Be a change specialist, working with our clients to update their processes so they can make the most of Spektrix’s revenue-generating and time-saving tools across their organisation.
- Be a data guru – we’ll help you get your head around large quantities of data and make sure it’s being migrated thoroughly and accurately from legacy systems into Spektrix
- Liaise with our Data Migration engineers to manage clients through the data migration process
- Liaise with the Support Training and Consultancy Team to ensure that they’re up to speed, ready to pick up training and prepared to hit the ground running after the client has gone live
- Provide onsite and remote support through the system go-live period, being an ambassador for Spektrix throughout our clients’ first days of using the system.
- Sharing best practice with our clients, aiming for them to be operating as efficiently and smartly as possible
- Seeking and sharing insights and feedback in project reviews that aid in future implementation work
- Be well-versed on all things Spektrix, keeping up to date with the sales pipeline, new features and what our clients are up to. We’ll work with you to get you up to speed with our system and how it’s used by our clients in your onboarding period.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Great organisational skills and experience of running projects in previous roles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; you need to manage expectations for the client, third parties like web developers, and our own internal teams
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- A passion for using technology for solving problems
- A willingness to contribute to the overall development of the company, taking on responsibility or additional duties that may fall outside the general duties listed above
- You should be prepared to work away from home once Covid restrictions have lifted (generally not more than one night at a time but occasionally more)
- You should be prepared to travel throughout the UK and Ireland if required as restrictions permit
- NHS top up scheme (covering dental, optical, therapy & counselling, prescription and other health related costs)
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business
- Continuous development supported by team sessions and a learning budget
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- 25 days paid holiday with flexibility to work bank holidays
- 2 volunteering days per year
- Pension scheme with matched contributions from Spektrix up to 4%
- Office demo, drinks and celebrations every Friday (currently virtual)
- Varied range of regular socials (currently virtual)
- Cycle to work & Season Ticket Loans
This role has been designed as full time (40 hrs) however we can offer flexibility and welcome applications for reduced or part time hours. This role can be based in either the Manchester or London office.
COVID-19 Remote Working Policy
Our UK office is currently closed to protect the safety of our team during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re excited to have you working with us in person when normal office operations resume, but in the meantime this means we’re looking for people who are able to effectively work from home for the time being. We’ll provide reasonable support and all the hardware you need to get started.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. Studies show that women do not apply for roles unless they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men apply when they meet at least 60% of the requirements.
Comment on Spektrix commitment to inclusivity in the recruitment process
At Spektrix, we know that there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Diversity in the workplace is hugely important to our working environment and to enable both individuals and Spektrix to thrive. By valuing each person’s differences we enable each person to contribute their unique experiences, strengths and viewpoints. Workplace diversity is something we aim to achieve and maintain at Spektrix, and we are pursuing a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and work in. We aim to reflect this diversity in all departments and at all levels of seniority in the business, right up to the board. To meet this commitment we are requesting that all candidates complete a personal demographic survey upon application. The link will be sent to you via email on application. Participation is voluntary but appreciated.
Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer, we recruit regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status and look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Salary Offer £30,000 - £34,000 pa