Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Location: Manchester, UK (Hybrid role)
Hours: Full Time
Overview of the Role:
Working with Lonza as a German speaking HR Services Advisor, you will be joining a multicultural HR team in a Shared Service Centre in Manchester. You will have a genuine passion for delivering exceptional high-class service to their organization.
The team ethos is very much focused on ownership and challenging the status-quo. This organisation encourages innovative thinking and collaboration so when you have an idea or want to share best practice amongst your team, own it, and be confident in your ability to deliver.
- Provide best in class customer service to the wider Lonza business.
- Partner with key stakeholders and support with ongoing queries.
- Act as a point of contact and respond in a timely and positive manner to general HR queries that come via a ticketing system.
- Process changes within our HR system (Workday) and work closely with line managers to ensure all information is live and correct.
- Ensure documented processes remain concise and up-to-date.
- Assist with HR projects as necessary.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Well organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize your workload.
- A confident communicator across all formats in both a personable and professional manner.
- A team player – whilst you’ll also need to be comfortable working independently, our team is extremely diverse so we encourage collaboration to achieve the best outcome.
- Previous experience in a Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of documented HR processes.
- Stakeholder management.
- CIPD L3 or above would be advantageous.
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can reach out directly to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.
- Salary Offer £28,000 - £32,000