Job Title: HR Generalist
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: London, Hybrid (3 days in office and 2 days at home)
Company: International Bank
This role is responsible for providing HR support in a range of generalist areas.
To support the HR team in the provision of a professional and effective HR service to Management and Employees. We are looking for an HR Generalist to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
The role would be ideal for an experienced HR generalist looking for a new challenge.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Strives on relationship building
- Good time management
- Desire to work as a team member
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for employees and line managers on all Human Resource queries and supporting the Head of HR on all day-to-day operational HR duties.
- Supporting employees’ relations including grievances and disciplinaries and supporting managers with performance management, escalating when necessary
- Provide in-house HR advice and support, ensuring that all company policies and processes are consistently applied and that all HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
- Reviewing and updating HR policies in line with employment laws
- Conducting and reviewing exit interviews
- Creating and issues HR related letters and documentation
- Supporting cases of maternity and paternity leave
- Assisting with flexible working queries
- Supporting the team with relevant training as and when necessary
- Assist when required on recruitment activities when required, including preparing job descriptions, job advertisements (internal and external), interviewing, offer letters, contracts of employment, contract amendments
- Providing monthly reports
- Prepare payroll information, providing key people related figures
- Assisting the HR Management with various HR projects,
- Overseeing and monitoring staff performance, career development and appraisal processes
- Responsibility for all Personnel Files including auditing the files, electronic filing, and adhering to the internal audit process, DPR & Data Protection regulations
- Identifying, sourcing, and booking training courses both from internal and external providers.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- 3 -5 years experience in Human Resources
- Proficiency in commonly used word processing software packages such as MS Office suite
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of the hiring, onboarding, and induction process
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Good knowledge of employment and employment law
- Organisational skills for storing and accessing different types of information on a daily basis
- Company 10% pension
- Private medical insurance
- Dental Care
- Optical Care
- Monday to Friday (Hybrid working: 3 days in office and 2 days at home)
Ability to commute:
- Human resources: 3 years (required)
- CIPD (required)
Work Location: One location
Please apply via the button below. For a chat about the role, please reach out to Priscilla Ross in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send CVs to: email@example.com