**** THIS ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED****
This is an exciting opportunity to join Curve, delivering HR services within the People Operations Team. Curve has seen substantial growth throughout the last year and are growing at rapid pace. 420 employees strong growing to 650 by July end.
As a key member of the HR team you will support the HR operations, delivering a service of HR advice and support line managers through their recruitment, onboarding, absence management, performance management cases to name a few.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience gained in mixed or multiple industries, you will be a strong HR generalist with solid knowledge of ER, Policy and process and employment law. You will enjoy relationship building, handling multiple HR actions and advising and guiding line managers.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of a proactive, effective and efficient day to day HR service. The role involves providing high quality HR advisory services, keeping our systems up to date and ensuring our systems and processes are fit for seamless service delivery.
Working under the guidance of your line manager, you will lead on the day to day HR service provision and share innovative ways to improve/update/support our stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have up-to-date knowledge of human resources best practice and a good understanding of employment law.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of key Human Resources processes.
- You should have experience and confidence in Human resources, including interpreting and applying terms and conditions of service and contracts of employment.
- You should have a genuine passion to improve employee and employer relations.
- You will be able to challenge clients on current policies in place as well as forsee potential issues arising.
- You will enjoy giving advice on how best to tackle HR matters and enjoy building relationships with clients.
This will be a temporary role initially for 3 months, rolling monthly thereafter with the potential of becoming permanent.
To apply, please submit your CV via the apply button below. If you’d like to discuss this role further, please call Priscilla Ross in the Inclusive Recruiting recruitment team on 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com
- Salary Offer £28,000 - £30,000 pro rata (depending on experience)