Salary: £150-200k per annum
Location: Remote – with requirement to be office-based for collaboration and meetings (1-3 times/month). Ideally UK based or can be globally based if located where there is a Diageo office
Reporting to: Global Transformation Analytics Director
Diageo has a track record of strong financial and commercial performance. To future proof market performance and remain competitive, Diageo is seeking to create a more performance centric organisation. We will need to evolve our performance culture to drive a stronger sense of accountability and responsibility throughout the organisation.
A stronger DPM (Diageo Performance Management) system connected to the Performance Ambition and adaptable to changing and varied market conditions, will be central in empowering fast and transparent decision making at all organisation levels, and driving the behavioural change required.
Global Data & Analytics team in partnership with Functional business owners are looking to design and deliver DPM in early F21 in several select test markets and functions, using rapid design and visualisation approach. The test stage will facilitate broader deployment in subsequent stages of this multi-year Transformation program.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all products within the Global Analytics & Insights organisation within the Diageo Digital & Technology team have a common standard, look and feel, and are being scoped and developed using best-in-class principles, methodologies, and tools. The role will be responsible for bringing Design Thinking process into the organisation and aligning its operations around its key principles, to ensure customer-centric approach to design and development.
As a Heartbeat Technical Delivery Lead, you will have the opportunity to join an exciting new program within the Digital and Technology function. You will deliver functionality on time and to expected cost and quality, utilising agile and waterfall methodologies as appropriate. The role will be the ideal challenge for an excellent communicator with a solid understanding of technical designs.
What will you be doing?
- Management of planning and monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate, and mitigating risks
- Ensuring the delivery of innovative new A&I products, services and business capability to appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget
- Communicating with internal senior stakeholders such as programme managers and Accountable Executives, as well as dealing with day to day project stakeholders
- Ensuring Quality Assurance and overall integrity of the project, including conduct activities such as SDLC compliance and gateway approval processes
- Managing key dependencies and interfaces between projects and programme workstreams and liaising with senior management on issues affecting delivery and mitigating risks
- Working with business change management resources to ensure that change is fully compliant to the outcomes set out by the project team
- Taking prime responsibility for ensuring that matrix resources work effectively together to deliver functionality) on time and to expected cost
- Strong influence over budgets and priorities of select markets, regions and functions
- Define a clear roadmap of actions and investments required to deliver agreed upon KPIs
- Work with external agencies, POs, SOWs and manage project budgets
- Manage high level of complexity covering all markets, regions and functions
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to develop and attain a common goal
- This role will require the ability to engage with the Global and Regional Executives to craft detailed plans to deliver results
- Good understanding of multiple functional areas including Commercial, Finance, Marketing and Supply
Leadership and decision-making
- Be a great business partner to the Analytics & Insights Leadership team and their direct reports, representatives of global functions or markets – through building great relationships, supporting and challenging with skill & holding leaders to account for full delivery. Openness and integrity are a must
- Influencing skills are critical as this role must work with existing teams and external resources and must be able to influence at all levels of the business, Analysts to CFO
- Ability to generate ideas, driving decisions through dynamic analysis, often requiring creativity to find a solution around a business issue; ability to think in the future and anticipate trends and opportunities and position against this to deliver future value
- Develop recommendations for Diageo Executive and Senior Leadership decisions
- Partner with internal teams as well as external suppliers to help answer specific business questions and business opportunities
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to manage large teams, delivering strategically important and complex change initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of technical development lifecycles, testing methods, tools and processes that support the delivery of IT solutions
- Proven Project Management and Change Management skills and expertise
- Operating within a Business Change environment, delivering complex Change, Project Management or Business analysis, managing innovation initiatives
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can call the Inclusive Recruiting recruitment team on 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £150,000 - £200,000 per annum