Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights – all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
We’re looking for a talented Head of Product Design to join our core product function at the heart of our London HQ. If you you’re passionate about solving real problems for real people and you love what you do, then this job is for you.
As a Head of Product Design, you will lead Curve’s Product Design function, shaping and moulding them into an elite team of problem solvers they strive to release new products and functionality to our customer base across the globe. You’ll also be a primary contributor to our overall product vision and strategy in collaboration with our Head of Product, as well as other key stakeholders. In addition to this, you’ll also be actively contributing to the betterment of product and design lead strategy and thinking and disseminating this methodology across the wider company.
- Hiring great designers at scale, helping them to succeed and grow through close mentorship and collaboration.
- Driving the design function forward by developing new ways of working and improving design systems.
- Disseminating design thinking throughout all areas of the business and contributing to our product and design-lead strategy and culture.
- Improving implementation and release processes with various stakeholders such as product, engineering and data leads.
- Managing and reviewing performance of designers within the design function.
- Steering our roadmap by collaborating with the Head of Product and other key stakeholders on long-term product strategy and business goals, through design thinking and insight analysis.
- Augmenting existing experiences, and identifying areas of improvement for the product
- Collaborating with other design leads (such as brand and comms) to instil a cohesive design vision.
- Upholding high quality design standards in design files before developer handoff.
- Representing Curve at external design events, and helping Curve achieve thought leadership status within the tech and design community.
- Have 8+ years’ experience as a designer who has delivered ground-breaking digital products as an individual contributor.
- Have 3+ years’ experience as a design manager, leading & mentoring designers.
- Have experience scaling design teams.
- Have a substantial portfolio which outlines your product and UX process in detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are an expert collaborator, with a great knowledge of data, engineering, and product principles.
- Are a promoter of customer centricity, seeking to always delight customers through a data driven approach.
- Have experience developing, maintaining and upholding proper usage of complex design systems for both mobile and web products.
- Thrive in fast-paced, data driven environments.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary