The Head of Infrastructure Service Delivery will lead the delivery of both customer and colleague facing technology to the Bank. Managing the team who work closely with our IT technology suppliers, CISO, and Service & Operations Governance teams, to plan, implement and maintain the daily operation of a stable technical infrastructure to support TSB’s business processes.
You will be accountable for the end to end operation of:
- Mainframe and Mid-range compute platforms
- Core Banking platforms
- Cloud Services
- Data platforms
- Collaboration Tools (Citrix)
- Leads and directs a business area, encouraging adherence to TSB risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks within their function or team.
- Takes a leading role in the development of business strategy and ensures the co-ordination and delivery of effective information, interpretation and guidance, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
- Initiates, leads and delivers agreed infrastructure change programmes to achieve continuous improvement.
- Leads, manages and motivates a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support.
- Builds and leads the Infrastructure Service Delivery team to deliver service and operational excellence, and act as TSB technical subject matter experts, for all infrastructure and platform technologies; and infrastructure operational processes.
- Accountable for setting the strategic direction of the infrastructure to Run The Bank
- Lead on cloud transformation from on prem to a cloud environment
- Provide leadership on running and maintaining the cloud environment with the required capacity and efficiency
- Excellent stakeholder relationships with all the Exco to ensure run the bank activities are provided in accordance with their business model and strategy
- Owns the relationship and management of all relevant IT suppliers and internal teams to deliver operational excellence that meets agreed service levels and ensures optimum commercial efficiency
- Researches and develops solutions that expand or enhance the service and technology portfolios, automate IT operations, reduce costs or increase levels of service
- Identifies and assesses risks, and implements countermeasures. Provides reporting of all risks to the appropriate internal and external forums and regulatory bodies
- Ensures a team drives the resolution of incidents and problems; provides technical input to the resolution and recovery of normal operations following Critical and Major Incidents
- Participates in the evaluation and approval of Requests for Change to align services with business needs, maximising value whilst minimising incidents and rework
- Leads and improves the standard of technical delivery and competencies within CIO and across the business
- Provides input to the technical design authority, including approving technical proposals, and reviews progress to ensure they meet business needs
- Ensures that all infrastructure is developed, implemented and operated in a manner that supports appropriate levels of resilience and performance
Please apply via the button below. To speak further about this role, you can call 0203 397 8333 to speak with one of the Inclusive Recruiting team.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary