Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights – all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to join our product team at the heart of our London HQ. We’re a product led company, so this is a pivotal role with a huge amount of responsibility and influence.
As a Group Product Manager, you will lead on the strategy and execution for one of our product groups (Core Product, Spend, Send, See and Save, Customer Engineering or Credit). You will help define the vision for your product domain and mentor other product managers within your product domain to achieve a key result which will help drive Curve’s growth and revenue generation.
- Be responsible for designing the long term strategy for your product domain. Work within a cross-functional technical team of engineers, data scientists, data engineers, UX designers and with other key stakeholders within the business to execute on that product vision by building new experiences for our users and capabilities for the business.
- Communicate constantly with the business on progress towards your key results and delivery of the product vision. Work closely with finance to map this progress against company growth and revenue targets and communicate impact on budget.
- Identify market opportunities and contribute to the overall product vision and business strategy.
- Develop and execute our go-to-market launch plans for new features.
- Mentor and develop other product managers.
- Invest in systems, and processes alongside your team members to create world-class best practices.
- Have previous, proven success as a Product Manager.
- Have a track-record for defining the strategy to tackle ambiguous problem spaces and for building teams from the ground-up to execute on your plans.
- Have experience working in a global, consumer business with geographically distributed teams.
- Are highly detail-oriented and thrive in a scrappy environment where impact and velocity of execution are paramount.
- Are highly analytical and can collaborate effectively with Data Scientists to define new measurement frameworks, make data-led decisions and contribute to financial planning.
- Have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making an impact.
- Are bold, tenacious, and not afraid to challenge the status quo, always supported by facts, data and empirical research.
- Is a great communicator, an engaging storyteller that brings everyone together towards a shared vision.
Preferred, but not essential:
- Have experience managing other product managers.
- Experience within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry is a plus (but not a must)
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary