Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum plus 7.5% bonus
Location: Manchester, UK – Hybrid working
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a valued team member of the Global Intercompany Team, you will be responsible for daily processing of AP (Accounts Payable) invoices for Intercompany Vendors throughout the Lonza network worldwide. In addition you will support global Intercompany R2R (Record to Report) Team members with research and resolution of issues.
This is hugely exciting opportunity to join a team with genuine plans to scale up as well as offering the scope to work with Lonza colleagues globally.
- Daily processing of Intercompany invoices
- Daily review for unposted Intercompany invoices including research and processing
- Deal with complex queries and maintain issue log including root cause analysis, corrective action and date of resolution
- Support R2R team members
- Research payments blocks not released automatically following GR posting, including removal of blocks as instructed
- Research and resolution of unreconciled items, including corrections as instructed
- Adaptable and solid team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work, demonstrate accuracy and pay attention to detail
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained, whilst working in a mature, courteous and professional manner
- Skilled and experienced in dealing with business managers
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Able to work effectively and be a team player
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Please apply via the button below. For a chat about the role, please reach out to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer £28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus 7.5% bonus