We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
As a Fraud Chargeback & Data Specialist you will be on the front line of fraud detection, prevention and investigation as well as handling and mitigating chargeback losses.
- Proactively investigating fraudulent alerts relating to customer spending patterns by using in house and third-party systems to monitor for suspicious sign-ups and behaviours
- Handling inbound chargeback disputes and developing a robust acquiring chargeback defence process to maximise potential recoveries
- Implement process improvements across the Fraud Mitigation function
- Conduct data analysis on chargeback activity in order to identify areas for future loss prevention
- Conduct root cause analysis, identify emerging trends and propose systems or rules changes to mitigate losses or flag potential suspicious activity
- Create and run complex data analytics to produce weekly MI on fraud and chargeback metrics for senior management
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- 1-2 years experience in Fraud/Financial crime environment
- Experience working within Mastercard and/or Visa chargeback regulations
- Analytical ability and competency in business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- Comfortable analysing and synthesising large data sets and able to work independently and make complex investigative decisions and root cause analysis
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience 0 - 2 Years