Job Title: Food & Drink PR & Marketing Manager
Salary: £42,000 – 45,000 per annum
Location: London, (5 days Onsite)
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food & Drink PR & Marketing Manager to join our successful and dynamic Communications team here at Firmdale Hotels. Based at our newly refurbished office in the heart of Soho, you will be a driven, talented and self-motivated PR and marketing practitioner with an eye for detail, ideally with experience within a luxury brand.
You’ll be confident in operating within a fast paced environment, managing the food and drink marketing channels and PR strategies across 8 luxury 5 star hotels in central London ensuring they highlight and promote our various seasonal and special menus and drink offerings within the group. You will be required to partner with a number of our departments including marketing, IT, digital and hotel management teams, to create and deliver annual external and internal communications strategies to promote our eclectic Firmdale food and drink.
You’ll be collaborative and open by nature. Creative with a passion for hospitality and excellent communication skills with all levels. You will also nurture and grow strong relationships with your already existing contacts and be proactive in outreach activities to establish new partnerships.
Key skills and experience:
- A food and drink background either agency or in house would be ideal
- Working knowledge of the food and beverage industry
- Be able to demonstrate a record in creating impactful media campaigns
- Demonstrated written skills including press releases, marketing material and social content
- A broad range of relevant contacts across the media
- Experience of a fast paced and challenging environment
- Appreciation between outputs and outcomes, recognising the importance of demonstrating ROI
- Have an active understanding and awareness of PR and marketing objectives in order to provide strategic activity
- Development of creative and strategic paths for campaigns and preparation of proposals for approval by Senior management/Directors
- Proactively craft and place key features, shape broad industry themes and story lines
- Develop integrated digital strategies – social media, online influencers, e-commerce – and be abreast of potential for digital application across all activity and monitor competitor activity
- Be a knowledgeable, capable and confident operator with a thorough understanding of the required financial, strategic, media and communication skills required to run successful campaigns
- Business & financial acumen
- Innovator with new ideas/creativity – in line with digital innovation / focus
- Decision making/judgement – in consultation with Senior Management and Directors
- Experience of planning, delivery and measuring marketing activities
- Idea generation and creativity
- Confident enough to put forward ideas professionally where required
- A real team player who can build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexible attitude with determination and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Creativity, energy and imagination
- Use of initiative
- A solutions focused attitude, with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- A confident, ambitious people person
What we Offer:
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels – “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year – Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year – Group – Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Please apply via the button below. For a chat about the role, please reach out to Priscilla Ross in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.