Job title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 per annum pro-rata
Hours: 20 hours/week – flexible on days and ways of working
Location: Hybrid role – mix of London office / Remote working
Inclusive Recruiting is proudly disruptive. Through our recruitment, training, and Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) consultancy, we are driving inclusion change in organisations, and eradicating bias and inequity.
We provide our clients with diverse, outstanding talent, deliver innovative workshop programmes, and provide EDI auditing and consultancy to progressive organisations, serious about addressing under-representation and embedding real inclusion and belonging. Our USP is our priority focus on equity, diversity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. These principles are at the core of everything we do.
Our mission and values:
Our mission is to eradicate bias and inequities from the workplace. Our values give us permission to challenge the status quo
- We are Brave: We fear no one and nothing in our purpose driven approach to inclusion. We don’t need permission and we won’t wait for fear of failure.
- We are Innovative: We all have ideas and sometimes our ideas are better than others, we share those ideas loudly, wildly and proudly to support inclusion and business growth.
- We are Disruptive: If you keep doing things the same way, things will never change. We are ready to challenge you to do better.
- We are Authentic: Our team are honest, genuine, approachable, friendly and fun, and free to be themselves.
About the role:
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial tasks within the Financial Department supporting the Head of Finance in maintaining and delivering accurate and timely financial information, following internal controls and processes to help the finance team meet reporting deadlines.
- Accounts payable. Match, code and process all purchase invoices.
- Accounts Receivable. Check, finalise and send out all Sales invoices.
- Supplier/client account queries.
- General ledger management.
- Staff Expenses check.
- Assist in maintaining the cashflow.
- Payment run upload.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Data input.
- Debtor chasing.
- Assisting Head of Finance with ad hoc jobs.
- Filing/scanning of invoices and other administrative tasks.
- Helping ensure financial procedures are followed.
- Making recommendations for improvement to financial procedures.
Reporting duties of the Finance Assistant:
- Weekly Aged Debtor and Creditor Reports.
- Banking and payment run reports.
Who we are looking for:
Experience & Skills;
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer, or similar role.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions).
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks).
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment.
- Company away days.
- Monthly reset day.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Office closure over Xmas period.
- Monthly team lunch.
- Internal Training programmes.
Please apply below, for a chat about the role, reach out to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team or Email email@example.com or call 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £25,000 - £27,000 per annum pro-rata