Reporting to: Marketing Director – Consumer Brands, UK & Europe
Salary: £50k – £55k per annum
PDC Brands is one of the fastest growing wellness and personal care companies in the world. With a global portfolio of brands across wellness, personal care, and fragrance, our ambition is to bring premium yet accessible product experiences to daily self-care.
We are recruiting for a Textured Hair Champion to lead our passionate and high-performing Cantu team.
Cantu is the UK’s leading brand for textured hair, with an award-winning collection of haircare products carefully curated for curls, coils, kink and waves.
Developed nearly 20 years ago, Cantu is now part of PDC Brands.
We pride ourselves on our expertise, and our understanding of our community’s needs by developing ranges that cater for all textured haircare types which are trusted to work and deliver results.
To create the strategic marketing plan for UK and Europe in alignment with the Global (US) marketing objectives and brand goals.
Delivering the NPD launch strategy and launch plans across UK and Europe, working closely with the communications teams in each market to deliver 1st class marketing activation.
Managing two direct reports (Marketing Assistant and Assistant Brand Manager) and coaching them to grow and develop in their roles.
- Brand Strategy & Management: working with the UK & EU sales teams to support the development and implementation of the launch & ongoing brand strategy for each brand, by market.
- Agency Management: lead and manage agency partners across markets to deliver communication plans and launch activation for NPD
- Launches & Promotions: identifying gaps in the markets and working closely with the Global team to create an NPD pipeline into UK and Europe in line with US launches.
- Trade Marketing: leading the trade marketing activation creative, working closely with the sales teams to support retailer activity in-store and online. This includes but not limited to FSDU display units, shelf trays, social media activation and events.
- Brand and Category Analysis: regular analysis & sharing learnings of Epos/market/promotional data as well as competitor tracking of activity, performance and market share.
- Finance: working knowledge of the brand P&L and setting and managing budgets for all UK and EU markets.
- Leadership: strong understanding and experience of managing a diverse team with different cultures across various markets. Demonstrating inclusivity and equity. Mentor, support and manage workloads of direct reports to reach their professional and personal development goals.
- Travel: some UK and European travel will be required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a brand management role.
- Previous experience of agency & 3rd party management.
- Ideally within Health & Beauty sector.
- Be a “commercial marketer”.
- Competent, self-motivated individual with energy & enthusiasm to drive results.
- Collaboration, Relationship building and networking
- Strong people skills and ability to deal with other cultures within a business environment.
- Strong analytical background, able to analyse & interpret results and data.
- Able to deliver strong & convincing presentations, and influence key stakeholders.
We are passionate about creating a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of the consumers we serve. A place everyone can be their authentic self, and where that authenticity is celebrated. By creating an environment where people from every background feel welcome and safe, we can make PDC Brands a better company – for our employees and our consumers.
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can call the Inclusive Recruiting recruitment team on 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £50,000 - £55,000 pa