Job title: Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Project Manager
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Location: Hybrid role – mix of London office/Remote working
Reporting to: Director of Projects
Inclusive Recruiting is proudly disruptive. Through our recruitment, training, and Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) consultancy, we are driving inclusion change in organisations, and eradicating bias and inequity.
We provide our clients with diverse, outstanding talent, deliver innovative workshop programmes, and provide EDI auditing and consultancy to progressive organisations, serious about addressing under-representation and embedding real inclusion and belonging. Our USP is our priority focus on equity, diversity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. These principles are at the core of everything we do.
Our mission and values:
Our mission is to eradicate bias and inequities from the workplace. Our values give us permission to challenge the status quo
- We are Brave: We fear no one and nothing in our purpose driven approach to inclusion. We don’t need permission and we won’t wait for fear of failure.
- We are Innovative: We all have ideas and sometimes our ideas are better than others, we share those ideas loudly, wildly, and proudly to support inclusion and business growth.
- We are Disruptive: If you keep doing things the same way, things will never change. We are ready to challenge you to do better.
- We are Authentic: Our team are honest, genuine, approachable, friendly, and fun, and free to be themselves.
About the role:
This brand new exciting role, offers the opportunity to support our client organisations in the development and implementation of their Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) strategies. As the Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager you will support the Director of projects to build and maintain a robust well-organised EDI framework of processes, templates, and resources to ensure the delivery of client projects runs smoothly. This will include coordinating programmes, distribution of assets, communicating and managing key internal relationships across departments to align working practices and processes. Building partnerships with external stakeholders to support the delivery of EDI Projects.
You will be part of a team helping to build a first class EDI programme and consultancy services. You will be responsible for designing and implementing processes and frameworks that incorporate our values and bring about clients long term goals for change. In addition to supporting on developing content for key EDI programmes and dialogues.
EDI Projects Department
- Supporting the Director of Projects to effectively establish, plan and deliver the EDI projects and consultancy in line with key priorities, business objectives and delivery plans
- Project management of the EDI projects and consultancy for the project life cycle (by planning, scheduling, and tracking via a project plan and or project management platforms)
- Account management of day-to-day client accounts throughout the project life cycle (Leading on client communication, sharing resources/materials for pre and post training and managing client requests or concerns. Including problem-solving any last-minute changes or challenges)
- Working with EDI facilitators in the creation of content and assisting with the creation and maintenance of the processes, templates, and resources so that EDI team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Identifying and researching new methods to develop and improve the EDI training programme
- Maintaining and identifying new ways to develop analysing and measuring the impact of Inclusive Recruiting EDI learning for client programmes
- Producing EDI project reports to share in client stakeholder meetings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders to share our services, learn new trends, initiatives, and increase the diversity of the EDI programme
- Supporting the Director of projects to further develop and improve the EDI services offering via researching additional resources and partnerships
- Assisting the Director of Projects with any other administrative and ad-hoc jobs
Experience & Skills
- Work experience in project management within the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) sector
- Demonstrable communication skills (e.g., the ability to communicate clearly and interact with others effectively via email, phone, in-person and virtually)
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- People skills (e.g. key interpersonal skills – active listening, ability to give constructive feedback, problem-solving abilities, conflict management and resolution skills)
- Demonstrable project management skills and use of platforms and software (e.g., teamwork)
- Demonstrable use of analytical software (e.g., Survey Monkey, Mentimeter etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Company away days.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Office closure over Xmas period.
- Internal Training programmes.
Please apply via the button below. For a chat about the role, please reach out to Samantha Blake in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email email@example.com.
- Salary Offer £28,000 to £30,000 per annum