Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify
your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can
make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We
help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you
want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and
provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time
giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core.
Our user base is growing rapidly, and we have exceptional metrics. We have
funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary
leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to
have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
You will line manage a team of skilled engineers working in a variety of
projects, from building the payments platform to delivering a delightful
experience in our customer onboarding.
Your primary concern is your engineers: By conducting regular 1-2-1s,
coaching and mentoring them, you will strive to provide a path for them to
grow and have an impact within Curve.
You will also work closely with Product Managers and Agile Delivery
Managers to create the right environment where teams can deliver effectively
and be proud of their work.
What your day will involve:
- Line managing a growing team of experienced engineers by providing
feedback, managing performance and career progression.
- Fostering an engineering culture of autonomy, innovation and best
- Clearly communicate and provide context behind business decisions,
weighing benefits and trade-offs, Creating followership.
- Working closely with Product Managers and other key stakeholders,
such as ADMs and Tech Leads, to ensure the correct scope and goals
alignment for the teams.
- Ability to deal with immediate issues, real-time prioritisation and tactical
thinking in parallel with future strategic planning
- Have experience with staffing and scaling engineering teams for
- Have a strong technical background (SWE)
- Are comfortable with rapid context switching
- Have experience of setting up teams for success by removing blockers and managing dependencies
- Are able to see opportunities when presented with challenges.
- Have experience managing remote, distributed teams.
- Strive to create products having the customer at the centre
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary