Location: London (relocation will be considered)
Salary: £100k – £120k with up to 60% bonus
Corporate Title: Senior Vice President
Reporting to: Global Head of Product, London
PineBridge Investments has the characteristics and challenges of a start-up firm – with an entrepreneurial mindset, employee ownership, new management, the development of a new brand – while benefiting from a rich history, broad market presence and significant AUM.
We’re looking for an experienced product developer/manager based in London to own and drive our product efforts across the PineBridge range of active and alternative funds and strategies. The primary responsibility of the role will be to oversee the PineBridge UCITS range of equity, fixed income and multi-asset funds which are distributed across Europe, APAC and the Americas. You will also have responsibility for a range of institutional AIFs in Luxembourg, will be a key partner to the legal team in structuring for any European domiciled alternatives funds, and will contribute as needed to the management of separately managed accounts. The role will report to the Global Head of Product, in London.
You will be asked to work across the entire product lifecycle, collaborating with colleagues across Europe, APAC and the Americas and the broader global product team. The focus of the role will be on improving and supporting the funds and strategies offered by PineBridge today, while leading the launch of select new products and strategies over time.
Specifically, we’ll ask you to:
- Own the end-to-end process of fund launches, changes and closures in EMEA.
- Proactively and continuously assess – and where appropriate adjust – existing funds, including pricing, go-to-market positioning and operating models to ensure they remain market-leading, competitive products. Rationalise products as needed.
- Launch new product in line with client, channel or regional needs. Balance the need to move swiftly with the highest standards of fiduciary care and governance.
- Collaborate with Sustainable Investment Specialists to ensure the product set is fit-for-purpose in a constantly changing ESG environment.
- Stay on top of the trends and opportunities in your market, producing timely, thoughtful and relevant competitive analysis and market research; use this research to inform decision making and drive margin growth for PineBridge.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across functions and regions to understand differing points of view, then make recommendations and drive forward decisions.
- Partner with with governance colleagues in Product, Legal and Compliance to help manage impact of regulatory change and contribute to effective and timely Board processes, acting as a key partner for internal and external directors.
- Manage product- and process-related risk by acknowledging, understanding, mitigating and/or eliminating it.
- Build strong and robust relationships with both internal and external clients.
This role requires you to have strong leadership capabilities, a can-do attitude and lots of energy. Additionally, we would love you to be:
- Experienced in all phases of the product lifecycle, from strategy through to launching new, and managing existing ranges. Knowledge of alternatives and GP/LP structures is desirable but not mandatory.
- Skilled and experienced in using relevant fund information (Morningstar, Broadridge, eVestment etc) and analytics platforms (Bloomberg); able to use that information to present relevant and compelling messages to internal and external audiences.
- Decisive and able to work independently to drive projects and products forward.
- A lateral thinker and a good problem solver, with the flexibility to be adjust to the needs of a growing business with multiple priorities.
- Collaborative, a strong communicator and someone who can work equally well across different teams, regions and seniorities.
- Happy and motivated to work in a diverse, equal opportunities team environment.
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can call the Inclusive Recruiting recruitment team on 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £100,000 - £120,000 with up to 60% bonus