Job title: EA to CEO
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum pro-rata
Hours: 25 hours/week
Location: Remote working
Inclusive Recruiting and A Little bit of HR is proudly disruptive. Through our HR, recruitment, training, and Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) consultancy, we are driving inclusion change in organisations, and eradicating bias and inequity.
We provide our clients with diverse, outstanding talent, HR & L+D services, deliver innovative workshop programmes, and provide EDI auditing and consultancy to progressive organisations, serious about addressing under-representation and embedding real inclusion and belonging. Our USP is our priority focus on equity, diversity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. These principles are at the core of everything we do.
Our mission and values
Our mission is to eradicate bias and inequities from the workplace. Our values give us permission to challenge the status quo
- We are Brave: We fear no one and nothing in our purpose driven approach to inclusion. We don’t need permission and we won’t wait for fear of failure.
- We are Innovative: We all have ideas and sometimes our ideas are better than others, we share those ideas loudly, wildly and proudly to support inclusion and business growth.
- We are Disruptive: If you keep doing things the same way, things will never change. We are ready to challenge you to do better.
- We are Authentic: Our team are honest, genuine, approachable, friendly and fun, and free to be themselves.
About the role
We are recruiting for an experienced EA to join our senior leadership team assisting the CEO. This is an opportunity to join a meaningful and values-led environment where you have the chance to make a daily impact. You will be the first point of contact for the CEO and will provide support for the CEO and ad hoc support for the 2 Directors.
- Providing dedicated 1:1 support to the CEO, along with some ad hoc support to 2 Directors
- Diary management, coordinating internal and external meetings
- Managing a busy inbox – monitoring, prioritising, responding and filing
- Drafting and editing correspondence, reports, proposals and presentations
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Organising, attending and preparing for Client meetings
- Coordinating company events
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager on speaking engagements and announcements for the CEO
- Organising travel and managing expenses
- Supporting recruitment efforts, new starter onboarding and inductions
- Duties appropriate with the role such as including identifying improved ways of working
Skills and Knowledge
- Executive level EA experience
- Forward thinking, organisational and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills, able to build relationships quickly
- Ability to plan strategically and work collaboratively as part of the wider team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with a team
- Proactive and detail-oriented, with the ability to anticipate and address the CEO’s needs
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of / interest or understanding of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Company away days
- Unlimited annual leave
- Office closure over December festive period
- Quarterly reset days
- Remote working model
Please apply via the button below. To discuss the role, you can also reach out directly to Dom in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Call 0203 397 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer £40,000 - £50,000 per annum pro-rata
- Application Pack 1_EA-to-CEO.docx