It takes a passionate team to deliver the insurance solutions our clients need.
Due to exciting growth, we are looking for new or experienced Data Administrators to join our team.
We are working in a hybrid style with time split between working from home and the Gloucester office.
We offer a competitive salary, if you are able to bring the attitude we need.
What do you say – isn’t it time for a more Pro-mising career?
This role is all about managing data.
You’ll look for missing information, engage with clients and prepare documents to assist our clients in
their business. This is the perfect position if you’re looking for a new opportunity or want your start in
our world – there’s plenty of potential to learn and grow.
What you’ll do
- Analyse, interpret, extract and/or manipulate data
- Professionally deal with clients over the phone
- Investigate missing data
- Search the internet to verify missing information and enhance current data
- Create and maintain data within clients’ systems
- Prepare documents to help the underwriting of risks
- Comply with client quality standards and turnaround times
We’re interested in what you’re capable of rather than what you already know. That’s why we offer full
training so you can feel fulfilled every day and benefit from our 30 years’ experience.
Who you are
- An analytical thinker and problem solver
- Keen to deliver accurate information and meet client requirements
- Always paying attention to detail
- Used to working with Microsoft Excel (this would be an advantage)
- Organised, punctual and a strong timekeeper for tasks
- A strong solo and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager with a positive mindset, easy to get along with
Why join Pro?
By now, you can imagine yourself working for us. Our people are what make us successful, so we make
sure to find and keep talent, making the most of our popular training programme and ensuring you feel
valued with our reward and recognition scheme. You also get:
- Competitive salary of between £17,000 – £19,000 DOE for 35 hours per week
- 25 days’ holiday
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, life assurance and defined contribution pensions scheme
- Subsidised further education programme within the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) if that’s what interests you.
To find out more about some of our Pro peoples journey and more about working at Pro click here JOIN OUR TEAM –
Pro Global (pro-global.com).
We are Pro. Progressive. Proactive. Proven. Are you?
By submitting your personal data to Pro Insurance and by using our website, you give your consent that all personal
data you submit as part of your application may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described in
can be requested from HR@pro-global.com.
Pro is a specialist outsourcing and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries.
We work with clients to identify changes needed to improve their business processes, minimise operating overheads
and implement the controls required to meet new regulations, delivering tailored solutions to meet clients’ needs.
Our UK offices are in Gloucester, Glasgow, central London, Horsham and Liverpool. We are also a global company with
offices in York (Philadelphia), Cologne and Unna (Germany), Argentina, and Zurich (Switzerland). We also operate a
hybrid working model so you can work at home and in the office.
We provide expert support in the areas of underwriting, claims management, financial and technical accounting, and
risk and auditing, utilising the best technology available on the market and adopting a proactive approach.
- Salary Offer £17,000 - £19,000
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Send CVs to: email@example.com