Salary: up to £46,581.14 per annum plus excellent benefits
Contract: Fixed Term 24 months
Hours: 35 hours per week
Since 1927, Cats Protection has helped thousands of cats each year, across the UK. As a community of volunteers, employees, supporters and partners, we’ve improved the lives of millions of cats and transformed the way millions of people see and care for cats.
Cats Protection is moving into an exciting stage in its digital transformation journey with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics as its new Customer Relationship Management functionality. This role will be part of a core delivery team leading the charity through discovery and implementation of the system and work closely with the existing IT team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our team as a CRM Technical Lead.
Responsibilities of our CRM Technical Lead:
As our CRM Technical Lead you will be responsible for providing expertise on CRM software functionality, data management and IT business processes. You will ensure all assigned immediate development work, upgrades, and support requests are dealt with to agreed levels of service and customer satisfaction. Ultimately ensuring the non-functional requirements are delivered and supporting the delivery of functional requirements whilst supporting and assisting with other staff within the IT Applications team and across the IT department.
What we’re looking for in our CRM Technical Lead:
– Recent or current knowledge and experience (within last three years) in dynamics 365 implementation as a technical lead, CRM and fundraising – essential
– Experience in product ownership/leading CRM replacement projects or large process change – essential
– Proven experience in stakeholder management, dealing confidently and persuasively with stakeholders
– Exceptional communication skills and ability to deal with all departments across the organisation
– Good knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures and implementing and delivering IT services
– Organised with good planning skills
– Understanding of cloud hosting services
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £46,581.14 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits including private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Through our values and behaviours we help people see the world through cats’ eyes. Together we can make a difference.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd November 2023
Virtual interview date: TBC
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Please note, applications received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Please email email@example.com if you require any adjustments to be made for you to complete your application or to participate in the recruitment journey.
We operate a bias-free application process in our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. To assess your application quickly, fairly and objectively, please fully complete the qualifications and work history sections of our online application form.
Redacted CVs may be accepted by exception.
We believe being an inclusive, diverse organisation – where we welcome diversity of thought, value individuals’ experience and can reach and partner all areas of society – is crucial if we’re to help more cats. Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
There’s a place for everyone at Cats Protection and we encourage applications from talented people across all communities.
Cats Protection is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk and protecting anyone that comes into contact with us from harm. We expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. You may be subject to a criminal record check if required for the role.
- Salary Offer up to £46,581.14 per annum plus excellent benefits