Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
We are looking for an extraordinary Global CRM Lifecycle Lead to own Curve’s communication channels (push, email, in-app notifications) in order to increase product adoption, engagement, and retention. As part of the growth team, you’ll produce and execute inventive strategies, underpinned by experimentation and compelling creatives to build a full-funnel growth marketing.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 6+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a marketing team to build one of the most exciting brands in fintech.
- Create strategic vision for CRM across multiple touchpoints (email, push, SMS, in-app messaging), and align team and stakeholders.
- Hire, manage and coach a team of CRM managers and executives to create and execute on lifecycle and marketing campaigns.
- Constantly testing and optimising our messaging, content and tone to ensure our engagement metrics are improving.
- Work closely with Data Science to ensure CRM performance is measured robustly, review and report on current CRM KPIs and amend as needed.
- Work closely with Product/Tech to identify and prioritise any engineering work required (e.g. automation, tracking, integrations)
- Manage a growing team of CRM experts with different backgrounds and passions as well as relationships with 3rd party tool providers.
- 6+ years work experience, including relevant CRM/retention experience in high-growth consumer facing environments
- Passionate about delightful user experiences and connected journeys through the use of segmentation, user journey mapping, personalisation and automation.
- Strong analytical ability balanced with an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Strong , proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead.
- Basic SQL and experience working with Braze is a plus.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary