Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spending behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly, and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
You will report to the Head of Compliance and have close working relationships with the CEO, Risk Director, and with the Data and Customer servicing teams.
Working in a fast paced and creative environment you will have the opportunity to shape and develop Curve’s credit offering using our uniquely rich data sources and innovative technology and customer interface.
Some of the great things you will do with us:
- Develop reporting and models which will help optimise our customer experience and portfolio management
- Provide data-based insight which allows us to further develop and enhance our products and performance.
- Help ensure compliant and cohesive processes which result in positive customer outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the Curve customer lifecycle and with our suppliers to continuously improve and adapt what we do to serve our customer’s needs.
- Risk and data analysis identifying trends and root causes of any issues or divergence from our intended outcomes.
- You will be self-starting and adaptable
- You will have Python programming skills and have worked with large datasets
- Knowledge of a consumer credit and regulatory environment
- You will need to be meticulous and take a forensic approach to your work
- You must be willing to learn and share knowledge and best practices across the teams with which you engage
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate complex concepts and ideas to a varied audience.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary