Purpose of the Role
To present a positive first impression by providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to our residents in-line with our vision and values on customer satisfaction. To respond courteously to residents’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and assist with the smooth enquiry, parcel and key collection service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake Front of House duties including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of residents to ensure a superb customer experience.
- Build a good rapport with residents and resolve any complaints/issues by providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible and in an effective and courteous manner to maintain high quality customer service.
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents.
- To respond promptly and professionally to all residents, visitors, contractors, emails, alarms and any security issue.
- Report security, maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- Undertake general office duties including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Offer a robust and well-documented key-holding and parcel storage and collection facility.
- Undertake patrols every 3 hours – check doors, windows, lifts, bike stores, plant room, tank room, stair wells and all communal areas.
- Report all repairs, anti-social behaviours, incidents as appropriate including the relevant government authority where applicable.
- Ability to undertake bending, lifting and stretching in the course of their duties e.g. parcel handling.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to residents as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Must be able to clearly communicate residents’ needs to colleagues and managers.
- Must have a passion for providing extraordinary service, want to help out where needed and work as part of a team.
- Literacy and Numeracy skills sufficient to check parcel and key movements.
- Competent at basic computer use including MS Word and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Possess high standards of dress and presentation.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can call Kayla Burgess on 0203 951 7759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer £11 per hour