Glamour is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable journalist to work on its e-commerce content.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid working – mix of London office (3 days per week) and remote working (2 days per week)
The successful candidate will be organised, have a strong eye for detail and have a broad knowledge of Glamour’s affiliate-centric content verticals: beauty, fashion, wellness, and fitness.
The candidate will work on writing and editing new product guides, while supporting the Commerce Writer in monitoring Glamour’s top performing commerce content. They’ll cover product launches and create regular deals articles around major sales events on an ad hoc basis.
Experience in e-commerce content will be beneficial, alongside a strong grasp of Glamour’s output and tone of voice. Enthusiasm and a self-starting attitude are a must.
● Write, edit and maintain product buying guide pages
● Source products and write reviews in partnership with the Commerce Writer
● Work with the Audience Growth Manager to increase revenue from buying guides through SEO, newsletters etc
● Monitor online retailers for deals of interest to the Glamour audience
● Lead coverage of major sales events like Prime Day and Black Friday alongside the Commerce Writer
● Generate ideas for promoting product and commerce content on social media, newsletters and beyond
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in consumer journalism
- Strong product and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles and best practice
- Ability to write clean, engaging copy without resorting to jargon
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Experience or passion for Home / Interiors desirable
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th April.
- Salary Offer £30,000 per annum