Client Support Advisor
We are looking for a skilled Client Support Advisor to act as the first point of contact for every client through their funeral journey with us. The Client Support Advisor will play a critical, reassuring role in supporting our clients with excellent care and attention to detail.
Salary: £28,000 per annum
At Poppy’s we are on a mission to give people the funeral they want, need and can feel proud of. We prioritise choice, flexibility and access to information, ensuring our clients are empowered to make the decisions that are right for them. We believe a meaningful funeral can be immensely powerful and we’ll do everything we can to make this happen.
You’ll spend your time with us:
- Welcoming our clients, in person, on the telephone or by email. Informing, supporting and guiding them in their personal funeral choices
- Organising initial funeral arrangements and relevant paperwork, keeping clients informed of updates and progress
- Leading meetings, paperwork and being responsible for the people in our care for Simple Cremations
- Working closely with our Funeral Directors to help arrange and finalise funeral preparations
- Leading client meetings to arrange funerals when time allows
- Promoting and embodying our values to the public and within the industry through outreach work such as giving talks to external organisations
- Looking after our office diary in relation to funerals, client visits and meeting
- Sharing on-call responsibilities with the rest of the team. This sits out of normal office hours but is shared by everyone
We are looking for someone who has/is great at:
- delivering excellent, personal client service and exceeding expectations
- building personal relationships with clients and within the industry
- listening and empathising, having a confident and mature approach
- supporting colleagues and working as a team
- communicating clearly and confidently
- prioritising work, managing your time and multitasking
- being organised, with great attention to detail
- learning quickly – this is a fast-paced environment
- staying positive, grounded, calm and unflappable under pressure
The finer details:
- Location: From our busy HQ in Tooting
- Team: you’ll work pretty autonomously in a busy, thriving team.
- Reporting: you’ll report to the Senior Funeral Director.
- Holidays: 32 days pro rata (including BHs).
- Being part of a team where our work is incredibly rewarding and meaningful.
- We facilitate flexible working where possible.
- Regular reflection and support sessions are offered to our whole team alongside an active culture of peer support, autonomous working, and constructive feedback.
5 days a week, 9am to 5pm.
COVID 19 Information
- Interviews will take place on Zoom.
- The final shortlist will be invited on a behind-the-scenes tour which will take place at our Tooting HQ.
Additional application instructions:
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and a letter telling us how your skills, abilities and experiences make you perfect for the job and Poppy’s.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and we encourage applications from people underrepresented in the funeral sector such as people of any age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Address The Gatehouse Lambeth, Blackshaw Rd, London
- Salary Offer £28,000
- Send CVs to: email@example.com