Salary: £21,000 per annum
Contract Type: 2 months with possibility of extension
About London Marathon Events
Recognised as one of the UK’s Best Medium Workplaces and a top 20 Best Workplace for Women by Great Place to Work, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work.
This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential added value you’ll bring to London Marathon Events.
We strongly value diversity within our workforce, and recognise that different people bring different perspectives, lived experience, ideas and culture to the company. This difference brings with it great strengths, including diversity of thought and innovation.
We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re open to discussing flexible working options, provided we can balance your needs with those of our customers. We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process to accommodate your needs, we will be happy to support you.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Charity Administrative Assistant to join the charities department to support the team across all administrative functions.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and impressive attention to detail. You will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the Charities team working across our portfolio of more than 2500 charities; you will be liaising with charities of all sizes making contact with them via email and via phone.
- Research and contact charities to confirm customer data and current status of the organisation
- Update and administer the charity record in the LME CRM tool (MS Dynamics)
- Support the charities team with responding to charity enquiries via email
- Communicate effectively to the wider team and report progress to line manager and the wider team
You are someone who enjoys a rewarding challenge and someone who is prepared to go that extra mile while helping LME to deliver world class mass participation events.
You should be someone who knows what it takes to multitask and work at a fast pace whilst maintaining high accuracy. You will be a positive and clear communicator and be prepared to go that extra mile to support LME and its work with its charity partners. You’ll be confident, down-to-earth and thrive in a team environment.
- Confident when communicating with all levels of staff and external contacts including cold calling
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with maintenance of records, documents and filing structures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, or alternative CRM tools
- A strong team working ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to learn and develop
- Knowledge of, or interest in running, cycling or swimming would be a distinct advantage
- ESSENTIAL: Relevant experience working in an administrative role with customer facing
- ADVANTAGEOUS: Previous experience working with charities
- DESIRABLE: Previous customers service, or sales experience using the telephone
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can call the Inclusive Recruiting recruitment team on 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £21,000 per annum